Digital TV News: Pete Hutton
ARM introduces new 64-bit IP suite for high-end mobiles
Feb 3, 2015 – ARM (LSE: ARM; NASDAQ: ARMH) has announced a suite of IP featuring its new ARM Cortex-A72 processor. The IP suite also offers a graphics upgrade supporting visual experiences at up to 4K120fps resolution.
News categories: ARM, Pete Hutton, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Worldwide
ARM and eyeSight bring gesture recognition to ARM Mali GPUs
Oct 14, 2013 – eyeSight has announced that it has completed extensive work in partnership with ARM to optimize its leading gesture recognition solution for use on ARM’s Mali T600 Graphics Processing Units.
News categories: eyeSight, ARM, Pete Hutton, Gideon Shmuel, Middleware, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Entropic switches to ARM Mali for graphics and extends ARM Cortex processor licenses
Jul 22, 2013 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that Entropic (NASDAQ: ENTR) has licensed the ARM Mali™-400 and Mali-450 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) technology and has also entered into a new license agreement for the Cortex-R5 processor.
News categories: ARM, Entropic, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Global Businesses Select ARM Mali GPU Technology across All Smart Devices
Feb 25, 2013 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has revealed that it has 75 licenses of its ARM® Mali GPU family of products across the smartphone, tablet and graphic-enabled Digital TV (DTV) markets.
News categories: ARM, MWC20, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
ARM Launches Second Generation of MALI-T600 Graphics Processors
Aug 6, 2012 – ARM (LSE:ARM; Nasdaq:ARMH) has announced the second generation of the ARM® Mali™-T600 Series graphics processing units (GPUs), providing a dramatically improved user experience for tablets, smartphones and smart TVs.
News categories: ARM, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
MStar Licenses ARM Mali GPU Technology for Smart-TV Applications
Jan 30, 2012 – ARM (LSE: ARM; Nasdaq: ARMH) has announced that MStar has licensed ARM Mali GPU technology for use in smart-TV applications. The deepening relationship aims to drive technology innovation between the two companies and alignment on future product roadmaps.
News categories: ARM, MStar Semi, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020