Digital TV News: Peter Bradbury
beIN SPORTS renews with Nielsen for U.S. TV ratings
Jul 2, 2019 – beIN SPORTS has signed a TV measurement agreement with Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) for the U.S. Under the agreement, both beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español will continue to receive market intelligence and person-level viewing data for both networks.
News categories: Nielsen, beIN SPORTS, Peter Bradbury, Antonio Briceño, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen to measure Comcast’s Xfinity Stream app and web portal
Nov 14, 2018 – Nielsen and Comcast have expanded their relationship to include measurement of Comcast’s Xfinity Stream app and web portal. Xfinity TV audiences watching on computers and mobile devices will be included in aggregate in Nielsen ratings.
News categories: Nielsen, Comcast, Peter Bradbury, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
CBS And Nielsen collaborate on dynamic ad insertion in live broadcasts
May 14, 2018 – CBS and Nielsen have announced that they are working on a collaboration that will deliver Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) in live linear national broadcast television, helping to actualize and progress addressable advertising.
News categories: CBS, Nielsen, Jo Ann Ross, Peter Bradbury, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Turner signs up for Nielsen SVOD content ratings service
Dec 6, 2017 – Nielsen has announced that Turner is the latest media company to access its SVOD content ratings service. Nielsen SVOD Content Ratings offers subscribing clients the opportunity to see the audience of SVOD programs, providing a more complete picture of overall viewership.
News categories: Nielsen, Turner, Peter Bradbury, Howard Shimmel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
CBS to use Nielsen out-of-home measurement
Sep 21, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that CBS (NYSE: CBS.A; CBS) has subscribed to Nielsen's National Out-of-Home Reporting Service. The agreement provides CBS with ratings for all programming and commercial content that aired on the Network for live plus seven days of time-shifted viewing.
News categories: Nielsen, CBS Corp, Peter Bradbury, David F. Poltrack, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
ABC Network subscribes to Nielsen National Out-of-Home Measurement
Aug 16, 2017 – ABC Network has subscribed to Nielsen’s (NYSE: NLSN) National Out-of-Home Reporting Service. This agreement provides ABC with out-of-home viewing data, including ratings for all content—programs and commercials—aired on the network for live plus seven days of time-shifted viewing.
News categories: Nielsen, ABC Network, Peter Bradbury, Cindy Davis, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Nielsen to provide out-of-home measurement for CNN and Turner Sports
Jul 26, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) and Turner have announced that CNN and Turner Sports will subscribe to Nielsen’s National Out-of-Home Reporting Service. The agreement delivers program and commercial ratings for live plus seven days of time-shifted viewing.
News categories: Nielsen, Turner, CNN, Peter Bradbury, Jay Leon, Robin Garfield, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'