Digital TV News: Pierre Roy
Nagra enables over-the-top services for Spain's Jazztel
Jan 9, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of a new over-the-top (OTT) solution for Jazztel, Spain's fastest growing ISP provider, based on the platform NAGRA has already implemented at PRISA TV for their CANAL+ YOMVI service and internet brand.
News categories: NAGRA, Jazztel, PRISA TV, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
Pay-TV Operators Turning To Nagra To Secure Over-The-Top Services
Apr 7, 2011 – Nagra (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Mediaset (Borsa Italiana: MS), Italy's leading pay-TV provider and current Nagra customer, is the latest European operator to utilize Nagra to securely deliver over-the-top video-on-demand services to its subscribers.
News categories: Nagra, Mediaset, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Italy, NABShow, OTT
Nagravision To Secure ONO's Next Generation TV Platform
Jul 6, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it was selected by ONO to secure its next generation, hybrid television platform. The platform will be the first broadband/broadcast content delivery network in Spain.
News categories: Nagravision, Grupo Corporativo ONO, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Spain
Nagravision and Cyfrowy Polsat Extend Long-Term Agreement
Mar 31, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced the execution of a ten-year Conditional Access System agreement with Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's leading DTH platform.
News categories: Nagravision, Cyfrowy Polsat, Conditional Access, Poland, Satellite
Nagravision licenses conditional access to CAM maker E-DOMUS
Feb 18, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced that it has signed a license agreement with E-DOMUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED enabling it to produce and market Conditional Access Modules (CAMs) integrating Nagravision's Conditional Access Systems (CAS).
News categories: Nagravision, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Spain
Nagravision licenses conditional access to Neotion for modules
Nov 30, 2009 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced that it has signed a global license agreement with Neotion enabling them to produce and market CAMs integrating Nagravision's Conditional Access Systems (CAS).
News categories: Nagravision, Neotion, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Nagravision Selected by HD+ in Germany
Sep 9, 2009 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD) has announced that HD PLUS has selected a Nagra Media turnkey end-to-end CA system to support the operator's new HD offering in Germany. Named HD+, the SES ASTRA service is scheduled to launch in late autumn.
News categories: Nagravision, SES ASTRA, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Satellite
Valuable Group's Moviebeam Forges Partnership With Nagravision To Provide Studio-Approved Security System For Movie Downloads
Oct 2, 2008 – Valuable Group has reinvigorated MovieBeam's relationship with Nagravision (SWX:KUD.VX) with a new agreement under which Nagravision will provide state-of-the-art, secure conditional access for MovieBeam's set-top boxes.
News categories: Nagravision, MovieBeam, Valuable Group, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, North America, OTT, Set Top Box, UK, USA
CANAL+ Launches the World's First HD Digital Terrestrial USB Key Decoder for Pay TV
Sep 11, 2008 – Vivendi (Paris: VIV) subsidiary CANAL+, Nagravision (SWX:KUD.VX), and SmarDTV have joined forces to successfully deliver the world's first HD digital terrestrial (DTT) USB key decoder for pay television viewing on personal computers.
News categories: Nagravision, SmarDTV, LA CLE CANAL+, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, IBC2020, Peripherals / Accessories, Terrestrial
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019