Digital TV News: Qtel
60,000 customers across Qatar for Mozaic TV
Jun 14, 2012 – Qtel (Doha: QTEL) has announced that its Mozaic TV service has reached a new peak, with more than 60,000 customers now tuning into the leading home entertainment service in Qatar.
News categories: Qtel, IPTV, Qatar, Subscribers
Qatar readies for world's first commercial Mobile TV service based on DVB-H and OMA BCast Smart Card Profile
Oct 7, 2008 – Qatar Telecom (Qtel) [Doha: QTEL] and Nokia Siemens Networks have signed the world's first commercial Mobile TV deployment contract based on DVB-H and OMA BCast Smart Card Profile technology.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Qatar Telecom, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Qatar
Verimatrix Content Security Selected for Qatar IPTV Service
Sep 24, 2007 – Verimatrix has announced that it is providing the security solution for the world's first fully integrated IPTV triple-play deployment in Qatar.
News categories: Verimatrix, Qtel, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Qatar, Set Top Box
Al-Falak announces the launch of the world's first fully integrated IPTV Triple Play project for Qatar Telecom (Qtel)
Jan 21, 2007 – Al-Falak has successfully completed the system integration of the world's first fully integrated and redundant IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) Triple Play project for Qatar Telecom (Qtel).
News categories: Qtel, Al-Falak, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Qatar, Set Top Box
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service