Digital TV News: Quentin Hamard
NEOTION and Sat-Trakt launch Cardless CAM in Serbia
Aug 25, 2014 – NEOTION has announced the introduction of its Cardless solution at Serbian Cable pay-TV operator Sat-Trakt. The NEOTION CAM is powered by Irdeto Media Content Protection on Cardless and registered as CI Plus 1.3 CAM ready.
News categories: NEOTION, Sat-Trakt, Quentin HAMARD, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Serbia, Smart TV
NEOTION introduces Plustelka CI Plus 1.3 CAM in Slovakia
Aug 20, 2013 – NEOTION has announced that it has launched a Cardless CAM for Pay DTT service Plustelka in Slovakia. The offer will be broadcast on four nation-wide multiplexes: MUX1, MUX2, MUX3 with 10 free-to-air channels, and MUX4 with 12 pay TV channels for 5.99 Euros a month.
News categories: NEOTION, Plustelka, CAM, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Neotion DVB-T2 CAM for EvoTV in Croatia
Jul 22, 2013 – NEOTION has developed a cardless solution for evoTV, Croatian Post's digital terrestrial pay TV service. The CAM is to be bundled with DVB-T2 TV-sets - specially designed by Grundig for the evoTV offer.
News categories: NEOTION, evoTV, Grundig, Quentin Hamard, CAM, Croatia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box