Digital TV News: RDA Micro
RDA selects Chips&Media HD video IP for mobile and DTV platforms
Mar 25, 2015 – Chips&Media has announced that RDA Microelectronics has integrated the Chips&Media’s HD multi-standard codec core into its new family of SoC designs, which is available on the market.
News categories: Chips&Media, RDA Microelectronics, Steve Kim, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics announces sampling of Digital TV Tuner IC
Apr 16, 2014 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced sampling of its RDA5880N, a fully integrated RF front-end tuner IC supporting all worldwide terrestrial and cable TV standards, including DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, ATSC, DTMB, and DVB-C.
News categories: RDA Micro, Shuran Wei, ATSC, Cable TV, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ICs, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics Signs Digital TV IP License and Development Agreement With Trident Microsystems
Jan 4, 2012 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq: RDA) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) allowing it to develop, manufacture and sell derivative versions of the Trident SX5 Digital TV SoC platform.
News categories: RDA Micro, Trident Micro, Licensing, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
RDA Microelectronics Introduces CMMB Mobile TV Chip for TD-SCDMA
Nov 17, 2011 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced the introduction of its RDA5891 CMMB Mobile TV SoC for TD-SCDMA handsets and smartphones. RDA's CMMB single-chip integrates the RF tuner, demodulator, UAM (User Authentication Module) and CPU.
News categories: RDA Micro, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos