Digital TV News: RDA Micro
RDA selects Chips&Media HD video IP for mobile and DTV platforms
Mar 25, 2015 – Chips&Media has announced that RDA Microelectronics has integrated the Chips&Media’s HD multi-standard codec core into its new family of SoC designs, which is available on the market.
News categories: Chips&Media, RDA Microelectronics, Steve Kim, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics announces sampling of Digital TV Tuner IC
Apr 16, 2014 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced sampling of its RDA5880N, a fully integrated RF front-end tuner IC supporting all worldwide terrestrial and cable TV standards, including DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, ATSC, DTMB, and DVB-C.
News categories: RDA Micro, Shuran Wei, ATSC, Cable TV, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ICs, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics Signs Digital TV IP License and Development Agreement With Trident Microsystems
Jan 4, 2012 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq: RDA) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) allowing it to develop, manufacture and sell derivative versions of the Trident SX5 Digital TV SoC platform.
News categories: RDA Micro, Trident Micro, Licensing, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
RDA Microelectronics Introduces CMMB Mobile TV Chip for TD-SCDMA
Nov 17, 2011 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced the introduction of its RDA5891 CMMB Mobile TV SoC for TD-SCDMA handsets and smartphones. RDA's CMMB single-chip integrates the RF tuner, demodulator, UAM (User Authentication Module) and CPU.
News categories: RDA Micro, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone
- Technicolor joins the HEVC Advance patent pool
- Verizon to give customers 12 months of Disney+
- Roku to acquire dataxu
- Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
- Alticast partners with LowaSIS for ATSC 3.0 devices
- YuppTV joins forces with BSNL for triple play services
- Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
- egta and The Global TV Group define ad measurement standards
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph