Digital TV News: Rachel Gantz
Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
Oct 22, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that its advanced brand safety and contextual categorization segments for Connected TV (CTV) and premium video are now available for global application.
News categories: Comscore, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore launches streaming behavior segments through Tru Optik
Oct 6, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and Tru Optik have announced the launch of behavior segments based on consumer streaming viewership habits. The segments are accessible through Tru Optik's Data Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, Tru Optik, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
Apr 8, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and JW Player have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are available for activation across the 12,000+ media sites that use JW Player for their digital video playback
News categories: Comscore, JW Player, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Comscore aligns CTV audience segments with IAB Tech Lab guidelines
Sep 11, 2019 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that it has joined with Adobe, Google and Oracle Data Cloud to introduce privacy-focused connected TV (CTV) audience segments that align with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Tech Lab guidelines.
News categories: Comscore, Adobe, Google, Oracle, IAB Tech Lab, Rachel Gantz, Keith Eadie, Deepti Bhatnagar, Veronica Ahern, Dennis Buchheim, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
comScore audience segments available through Oracle Data Cloud
Oct 16, 2018 – comScore has announced an agreement with Oracle Data Cloud to drive audience targeting with TV segments. The new segments allow marketers to reach sought-after personas (e.g., new moms) through Oracle Data Cloud, as well as to target consumers who have viewed specific TV ads.
News categories: comScore, Oracle, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Hulst, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box