Digital TV News: Raj Malik
MEASAT, NovelSat and V-Nova show next generation UHD compression
Jun 25, 2018 – MEASAT has announced a showcase in collaboration with NovelSat and V-Nova to demonstrate cutting-edge compression for Ultra High Definition (UHD) primary distribution over satellite.
News categories: MEASAT, NovelSat, V-Nova, Raj Malik, Ronen Sadan, Guido Meardi, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Worldwide
First ever UHDTV 4K transmission with DVB-S2X
Jun 10, 2014 – Newtec and MEASAT are to deliver a world premier at the CommunicAsia show (17-20 June 2014) with satellite transmission of 4K UHDTV video distributed using the new DVB-S2X transmission standard.
News categories: Newtec, MEASAT, Raj Malik, Steven Soenens, Mario Querner, ConnecTechAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Malaysia, Satellite, Singapore
Live 4K DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 transmission on show at ABU DBS in KL
Feb 28, 2014 – A live demonstration of a satellite and terrestrial hybrid 4K transmission system is in the works for the upcoming ABU DBS 2014 Exhibition in Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
News categories: MEASAT, Village Island, Aviindos, Jonathan Triboulet, Naveendran Murthy, Michael Van Dorpe, Raj Malik, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Malaysia
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'