Digital TV News: Ralph Bachofen
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
May 28, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced an ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Gateway, rounding out the company's end-to-end solutions for Next-Gen TV. The gateway supports HD and UHD, enabling stations to generate ATSC 3.0 signal information via user-defined transmission parameters.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Pearl TV using Triveni Digital for ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance
Apr 2, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that Pearl TV is using Triveni Digital's StreamScope XM Verifier. StreamScope XM Verifier gives Pearl TV stations a view of the ATSC 3.0 service, allowing them to verify a wide range of ATSC 3.0 quality-assurance metrics.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Pearl TV, Ralph Bachofen, Bob Chase, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
Mar 15, 2019 – Comark Digital Services has signed a reseller agreement with Triveni Digital for transmission, test and monitoring equipment for ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 installations. Comark Digital Services provides integration and system design services for TV stations.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Joe Turbolski, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Triveni Digital verifier simplifies ATSC 3.0 service assurance
Mar 11, 2019 – Triveni Digital has announced that its StreamScope XM Verifier software is now shipping. StreamScope XM Verifier is designed to receive, verify, and record ATSC 3.0 broadcast streams with RF and IP inputs.
News categories: Triveni Digital, ATSC, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Cox Media Group TV Stations Launch Mobile DTV Services
Mar 30, 2010 – Triveni Digital has announced that Cox Media Group (CMG) has adopted its GuideBuilder® Mobile metadata platform, taking its first five stations online as part of the company's mobile DTV rollout plan.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Cox Media, Content Distribution, Mobile, NABShow, USA
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient