Digital TV News: Ran Senderovitz
ViXS and Intel team up on media processing SoCs
Apr 14, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced a new collaboration with Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) to partner on Headed Video / Networking Gateway products based on its XCode 6400 media processing system-on-chip for major service providers.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Intel Corp, Ran Senderovitz, Sally Daub, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
ViXS and Intel develop video transcoding and streaming on Comcast RDK
Jan 2, 2014 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that ViXS and Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) have developed a product-ready reference design running Comcast's RDK cable stack software.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Intel Corp, Sally Daub, Ran Senderovitz, Cable TV, CES, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, RDK, Semiconductor, USA
Videon distributes software platform for Intel Media Server reference design
Dec 24, 2013 – Videon Central has announced a new software platform with its latest Avia Media Player supporting Chromecast, an optimized DVB solution from Futarque, Hillcrest Labs’ Freespace® motion control technology and a complete software development kit from Intel.
News categories: Videon Central, Intel Corp, Michael Daulerio, Ran Senderovitz, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Server, Middleware, Semiconductor
Futarque introduces Mediarite software on Intel Media Server reference design
Dec 20, 2013 – Futarque has announced that its Mediarite Software has been optimized for the Intel® Media Server Reference Design (MSRD). Futarque's media server platform allows users to watch and enjoy content anyway they want.
News categories: Futarque, Jesper Kaagaard, Ran Senderovitz, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Server, Middleware, Semiconductor
Hillcrest Labs Brings Motion Control to Intel Set-Top Box Reference Kit
Mar 19, 2013 – Hillcrest Labs has announced that Intel's newest reference design kit for IPTV set-top boxes (STBs) and media servers will use Hillcrest's patented Freespace® in-air pointing and motion control technology.
News categories: Hillcrest Labs, Intel Corp, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MaxLinear Cable Tuner ICs Power Intel 1Gbps Cable Gateway Reference Designs
May 21, 2012 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL265 / MxL267 Full Spectrum Capture™ 16- and 24-channel cable receivers are used in new DOCSIS 3.0 cable gateway reference designs based on the Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) Puma™ 6.
News categories: MaxLinear, Intel Corp, Cable Modem, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS