Digital TV News: Randy Laughlin
VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
Mar 31, 2020 – VideoAmp has launched the most comprehensive and accurate commingled dataset in the US, boasting 26M households and 37M devices. VideoAmp has partnered with two of the largest Smart TV OEMs and 38 MVPDs for its viewership data.
News categories: VideoAmp, Randy Laughlin, Michael Parkes, Jonathan Steuer, Maggie Zhang, Andrea Palmer, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
VideoAmp extends TV viewership data access via partnership with TiVo
Dec 16, 2019 – VideoAmp is partnering with TiVo to allow it to combine TV viewership data from Smart TVs (ACR) with the same from cable and satellite set-top boxes. The expanded data set extends VideoAmp’s TV Viewership data pool to cover 25 million devices in 19 million U.S. households.
News categories: VideoAmp, TiVo, Randy Laughlin, Walt Horstman, Jane Clarke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020