Digital TV News: Reuben Verghese
Paywizard and Diagnal drive targeted real-time multichannel customer engagement
Mar 28, 2018 – Paywizard and Diagnal have announced a partnership that enables pay-TV and over-the-top (OTT) TV operators to take an intelligent, data-driven approach to delivering real-time customer communications and dynamic multichannel marketing campaigns.
News categories: Paywizard, Diagnal, Bhavesh Vaghela, Reuben Verghese, Big Data, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Xstream and Diagnal power 'dimsum' SVOD in Malaysia
Nov 15, 2016 – Xstream and Diagnal have announced that they are powering the dimsum VOD service launched by Malaysia's Star Online. Xstream's cloud-based OTT Platform is the backbone of the multiscreen VOD solution.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, dimsum, Star Media, Laurits Tygesen, Reuben Verghese, Lam Swee Kim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, OTT, UX
Balaji Telefilms selects Xstream and Diagnal for OTT service
Feb 29, 2016 – Balaji Telefilms, India’s largest TV and film production studio, has announced a partnership with Xstream and Diagnal for its upcoming OTT entertainment service, ALT Balaji. Xstream’s cloud-based video management system will fuel ALT Balaji’s multiscreen offering.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, ALT Digital Media Entertainment, Simon Hoegsbro, Reuben Verghese, Sunil Nair, Ashish Bhansali, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey