Digital TV News: Richard Freudenstein
More details of Foxtel's iQ3 set-top box
Mar 23, 2015 – Foxtel has announced that its iQ3 set-top box is now available. iQ3 includes the ability to 'Start Over' from any point in a program's broadcast at the touch of a button, view search and recommendations, and access on demand programming.
News categories: Foxtel, Richard Freudenstein, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box
Presto, a new way for Australians to access movies
Oct 23, 2013 – Foxtel has announced Presto, an online entertainment service offering a monthly pass to stream Foxtel Movies, providing live and on demand access to Foxtel’s most popular movie content with a regularly updating collection of ad-break-free films.
News categories: Foxtel, Presto, Richard Freudenstein, Australia, Digital TV, OTT
Foxtel Play goes live in Australia
Jul 30, 2013 – Foxtel has announced that Foxtel Play has gone live ahead of its official launch on August 11. Foxtel Play is an internet TV service, offering Australians access to Foxtel's programming delivered over the internet to Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox 360s and PCs.
News categories: Foxtel, Australia, Digital TV, Gaming, OTT, Smart TV
Foxtel to launch OTT TV service in Australia
Mar 14, 2013 – Australia's Foxtel has announced Foxtel Play, an internet delivered TV service to be available across a range of computers, TVs and games consoles. Foxtel Play customers will also be able to watch on the move with the Foxtel Go app.
News categories: Foxtel, Australia, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020