Digital TV News: Richard Lhermitte
Dielectric, Enensys, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital providing Phoenix Model Market key elements
Mar 27, 2019 – Broadcasters in Phoenix are working together to make next-generation television a reality. Preparations are underway with the first broadcast equipment suppliers who are providing equipment that will soon bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market.
News categories: Pearl TV, Phoenix Model Market, Anne Schelle, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Mark Simpson, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital power Phoenix ATSC 3.0 trial
Mar 27, 2018 – Preparations are underway at broadcast suppliers who are providing equipment that will bring next-generation TV powered by ATSC 3.0 to the Phoenix market. Dielectric, ENENSYS, GatesAir, Harmonic, Triveni Digital are each providing key elements.
News categories: Pearl TV, GatesAir, Harmonic, Dielectric, ENENSYS, Anne Schelle, Rich Redmond, Tim Warren, Keith Pelletier, Richard Lhermitte, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
ENENSYS technology deployed in live ATSC 3.0 showcase
Mar 19, 2018 – ENENSYS has announced that its ATSCheduler – ATSC3.0 Broadcast Gateway - was successfully used in the recent live Next Gen TV showcase by WRAL-TV, NBC Universal and NAB. The technology has also been deployed in several other US trials and by broadcasters in Korea.
News categories: ENENSYS, WRAL, Richard Lhermitte, Pete Sockett, Apps, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, NABShow, USA
ENENSYS technology deployed in Cleveland ATSC 3.0 test station
Jul 26, 2017 – ENENSYS has announced that its ATSCheduler – ATSC3.0 Broadcast Gateway - has been deployed at the NAB- and Consumer Technology Association-sponsored test station in Cleveland, OH, for use in ongoing trials.
News categories: ENENSYS, NAB, Consumer Technology Association, Richard Lhermitte, Lynn Claudy, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Enensys to announce ATSC 3.0 products at NAB 2016
Mar 31, 2016 – ENENSYS is to announce initial ATSC 3.0 products at NAB 2016. ENENSYS’ products – a ROUTE server, the ATSC 3.0 Scheduler and an ATSC 3.0 Modulator – will sit between encoding and transmission.
News categories: ENENSYS, Richard Lhermitte, ATSC, Content Distribution, NABShow, Terrestrial, USA
DNA in Finland selects ENENSYS for their DVB-T2 trial
Jan 11, 2010 – DNA Oy, Finland's second largest pay television operator, has successfully launched DVB-T2 HDTV test broadcasts in Lahti. The project has reached the test transmission phase thanks to a ENENSYS DVB-T2 modulator and T2 Gateway.
News categories: ENENSYS, DNA Oy, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Finland
Viaccess, LG Electronics, Enensys, Expway and Sagem Orga Launch a New Offer to Secure the Broadcast TV Mobile Market
Sep 22, 2008 – Viaccess (Paris:FTE)(NYSE:FTE) has announced a partnership with LG Electronics (Seoul:066570), Enensys (Paris: MLENS), Expway and Sagem Orga (Paris:SAF) to secure access to mobile broadcast TV based on the OMA BCAST SmartCard Profile Standard.
News categories: Viaccess, LG Electronics, Expway, ENENSYS, Sagem Orga, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Mobile
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient