Digital TV News: Rob Norman
GroupM shares insights on the future of TV and digital video
Nov 1, 2018 – GroupM has released its second annual ‘State of Video’ report offering intelligence on consumer video consumption, advertising platforms and demand. It provides in-depth commentary on key trends concerning advertisers.
News categories: GroupM, Adam Smith, Rob Norman, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
GroupM releases State of Video Report
Nov 13, 2017 – GroupM has released its State of Video report offering a look at the business of television and video. It covers consumption trends across generations, emerging business issues and evolving TV industry economics.
News categories: GroupM, Rob Norman, Adam Smith, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA, Worldwide
Kabelsignal Deploys Harmonic IP-Based Digital Video and Edge Processing Solutions
May 4, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Kabelsignal has deployed Harmonic's market-leading IP-based video processing solutions for its kabelDigitalTV service in Austria.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, Kabelsignal, ANGA COM, Austria, Cable TV, Content Distribution
- Evergent and Synamedia partner to power and monetize video experience
- TiVo integrates demographics, ad airings, and mobile devices into TV Viewership Data
- Fraunhofer IIS licenses MPEG-H audio patents to LG
- AminoTV deployed on multi-tenant platform at DELTA and Caiway
- OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
- Wirecard provides international payment services for BluTV
- SUPER RTL selects 3SS for Kividoo Kids service relaunch
- Rakuten LIVE interactive streaming service launched
- Sony and Microsoft to collaborate on cloud for D2C entertainment and AI
- IoT now numbers 22 billion devices, but where is the revenue?
- Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
- HbbTV Association adds seven new members
- Beximco launches AKASH DTH in Bangladesh
- b<>com and Viaccess-Orca partner to detect video piracy
- IDC expects worldwide semiconductor revenue to drop 7.2% in 2019
- Pay TV subscribers in Romania up 3% in 2018
- IABM report shows squeezed margins but continuing optimism
- Rostelecom pay TV subscribers up 3% YoY in 1Q 2019
- WMYD to host Detroit’s first Next-Gen TV station
- 3SS and Media Distillery team up for ultra-personalized AI-powered TV