Digital TV News: Rohit Mehra
Cablemás expands use of Conax security and Evolution set-top boxes
May 24, 2011 – In 2010, Mexico's Cablemás entered an agreement with Conax, and Evolution Digital. Now Cablemás is expanding their digital service offering to include IP video services using the Conax security platform and Evolution hybrid IP set-tops and DVRs.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Cablemás, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Mexico, Set Top Box
Presenting Conax Contego™ @ SCTE: Robust new content protection platform for pay-TV distribution
Oct 19, 2010 – Conax presents the all new Conax Contego™ security platform at SCTE together with strategic North American partner Evolution Digital.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Content Protection, SCTE•ISBE
Cablemás strengthens its security platform with Conax open DVB Conditional Access
Aug 31, 2010 – Cablemás is optimizing its digitization with the Conax content-security platform. The new solution will improve quality and functionality by including redundancy, 24/7 and Evolution Digital STBs.
News categories: Conax, Evolution Digital, Cablemás, iexpertus, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications