Digital TV News: Ron Paans
M7 Group delivers live UHD football with Harmonic
Jun 21, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that M7 Group has deployed an Ultra HD (UHD) video processing solution from Harmonic for live video distribution of the world's largest soccer competition, taking place June 14 to July 15 in Russia.
News categories: Harmonic, M7 Group, Ian Graham, Ron Paans, Content Distribution, Netherlands, Satellite
M7 Group chooses NEOTION CAMs for DTH
Jun 9, 2015 – NEOTION has announces that European Pay TV Operator, M7 Group, has selected Conditional Access Modules from NEOTION to deploy its services on the Canal Digitaal (NL), TV Vlaanderen (B), Télésat (B) and HD Austria (A) platforms.
News categories: NEOTION, M7 Group, Gregory Wieczorek, Ron Paans, ANGA COM, Austria, Belgium, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
M7 Group deploys Zenterio OS for IPTV in the Netherlands
Sep 15, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that M7 Group has deployed the Zenterio Operating System (OS) for the launch of its IPTV service in the Netherlands. The system combines Zenterio OS with hardware from KAONMEDIA and IPTV and OTT services from Stream Group.
News categories: Zenterio, M7 Group, Stefan Lager, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box
KAON STBs selected for Online.nl IPTV service
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ:KAON MEDIA) has announced that M7 Group has selected KAON to supply IPTV set-top boxes for its Online.nl platform. M7 launched the IPTV service on Kaon boxes in the Netherlands earlier this year.
News categories: KAON, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
M7 Group selects Verimatrix to provide security for Online.nl
Sep 11, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that M7 Group has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide security for its Online.nl service, which offers linear TV and on demand services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Verimatrix, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Netherlands, OTT, Set Top Box
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event