Digital TV News: Ronald Brockmann
ActiveVideo, Intel reduce Virtual Set-Top Box data center capex to $1/sub
Sep 9, 2014 – ActiveVideo has announced increases in the scalability and efficiency of cloud-based virtual set-top box solutions for TV guides, online video and interactive advertising on the television using Intel technology.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Intel Corp, Eric Mentzer, Jens Wiegand, Ronald Brockmann, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Glashart Media selects ActiveVideo CloudTV H5 platform
Sep 12, 2013 – ActiveVideo has announced that Glashart Media, a Dutch IPTV service provider, has executed a system-wide upgrade of its interactive services to the ActiveVideo CloudTV™ H5 software platform.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Glashart Media, Niels Jonkman, Ronald Brockmann, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands
ActiveVideo to Demo Ability of CloudTV to Support HTML5 Ecosystem
Sep 7, 2011 – ActiveVideo Networks will demonstrate at IBC how CloudTV's support of HTML5 can significantly expand the ability of multichannel video service providers to deliver rich user interfaces and content to the television.
News categories: ActiveVideo, CAM, IBC2019, OTT, Set Top Box
3D TV User Interface to Any STB or CI+ Device to be Unveiled at ActiveVideo Networks Exhibit at IBC
Sep 2, 2010 – A 3D TV User Interface that can be delivered to any existing set-top box, CI+ television or Web-connected device will be among the cloud-based innovations that will be demonstrated by ActiveVideo Networks at IBC September 9-14.
News categories: ActiveVideo, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box
Avinity Systems and Neotion bring interactive applications to CI Plus TVs
May 25, 2009 – Avinity Systems and Neotion have integrated their offerings to bring applications such as VoD navigation, interactive ads and accessing web video to TV sets with CI Plus capability, without the need for a separate two way Set Top Box.
News categories: Neotion, Avinity Systems, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019