Digital TV News: Ronny Lutzi
iflix app to be available on Foxxum-enabled devices in emerging markets
Apr 13, 2019 – Foxxum has announced a partnership with iflix. As part of the deal, the iflix app will be made available on Foxxum-enabled devices in key markets including Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. The deal will deliver iflix content to millions of connected devices.
News categories: Foxxum, iflix, Ronny Lutzi, Goncalo Carvalho, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, OTT, Philippines, Smart TV
Asano Smart TVs to feature the Foxxum app store
Feb 25, 2019 – Foxxum has introduced Asano as a Smart TV partner, with Asano integrating the Foxxum app store. The app store features global and local apps and will be available on Asano Linux and AOSP OS-based devices from the beginning of 2019.
News categories: Foxxum, Asano, Ronny Lutzi, He Xing, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store
Feb 15, 2019 – Foxxum has announced HKC as a Smart TV partner. HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store on all sold devices to enable a cutting edge Smart TV solution paired with high quality and price aggressive TV devices.
News categories: Foxxum, HKC, Ronny Lutzi, Zhanlei Mo, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV
ACCESS and Foxxum provide UX solution for AOSP smart TVs
Sep 10, 2018 – ACCESS and Foxxum have announced a collaboration to offer UIs for services based on Linux for Android Open Source Project (AOSP). The solution enables operators to offer smart TV UXs that rival Android TV and proprietary solutions.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Foxxum, Dr Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Vestel partners with Foxxum for Linux-based Smart TVs
Aug 31, 2018 – Foxxum has announced that Vestel has signed an agreement to make Foxxum the single worldwide Smart TV partner for Vestel branded and OEM Products running on its Linux based operating system.
News categories: Foxxum, Vestel, Ronny Lutzi, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Metraco Daiko smart TVs to have Foxxum TV App Store pre-installed
Jun 1, 2018 – Metraco, a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry in Morocco, has chosen Foxxum as a partner for its Daiko own-branded Smart TVs. The TVs will be sold from May 2018 with Foxxum’s TV App Store pre-installed.
News categories: Foxxum, Metraco, Ronny Lutzi, Youssef Dairy, Apps, Digital TV, Morocco, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS TV browsers pre-integrated by Foxxum
May 23, 2017 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its portfolio of TV browsers are being pre-integrated by the Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum. The partnership aims to improve the quality of experience of Foxxum’s Smart TV App Store on Linux and Android devices.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Foxxum, Dr. Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Worldwide
Foxxum and Cultraview sign Smart TV pre-integration deal
Sep 1, 2016 – Chinese Cultraview and Foxxum have signed a Smart TV pre-integration deal, which adds Foxxum technology and content portfolio to Cultraview mainboards. That way Foxxum will instantly become available on a huge part of the TV production worldwide.
News categories: Foxxum, Cultraview, Ronny Lutzi, Yan Xiaodong, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box