Digital TV News: Roy Reichbach
NeuLion powers NOVA OTT in Bulgaria
Sep 15, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX:NLN) has announced a partnership with NOVA Broadcasting, a Bulgarian broadcaster, to launch an OTT service. The service – DIEMA XTRA PLAY - will deliver live linear channels and live events to viewers on multiple devices.
News categories: NeuLion, NOVA Broadcasting, Roy Reichbach, Dimitar Radev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
NeuLion to power Sky Sports Box Office OTT service
Sep 6, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that it is partnering with Sky Sports to power its Sky Sports Box Office OTT service. The NeuLion Digital Platform will power future, live pay-per-view events for Sky Sports Box Office.
News categories: NeuLion, Sky Sports, Roy Reichbach, David Gibbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UK
NeuLion and Nokia partner for end-to-end VR streaming
Apr 21, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that Nokia’s OZO Live and OZO Reality Platform, together with the NeuLion Digital Platform, will offer joint customers complete end-to-end production, delivery, monetization and play-back of VR content.
News categories: NeuLion, Nokia, Roy Reichbach, Tarif Sayed, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, VR, Worldwide
NeuLion launches ACE Analytics for OTT
Apr 18, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced the launch of its newly developed technology service, NeuLion ACE Analytics, which is now available to customers who have licensed the NeuLion Digital Platform.
News categories: NeuLion, Roy Reichbach, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
NeuLion and Insight TV form Ultra HD entertainment partnership
Dec 22, 2016 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced a partnership with global Ultra HD channel INsight TV, to launch an OTT Ultra HD Entertainment platform with native Ultra HD digital content powered by the NeuLion Digital Platform.
News categories: NeuLion, Insight TV, Roy Reichbach, Rian Bester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019