Digital TV News: Roy Reichbach
NeuLion powers NOVA OTT in Bulgaria
Sep 15, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX:NLN) has announced a partnership with NOVA Broadcasting, a Bulgarian broadcaster, to launch an OTT service. The service – DIEMA XTRA PLAY - will deliver live linear channels and live events to viewers on multiple devices.
News categories: NeuLion, NOVA Broadcasting, Roy Reichbach, Dimitar Radev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
NeuLion to power Sky Sports Box Office OTT service
Sep 6, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that it is partnering with Sky Sports to power its Sky Sports Box Office OTT service. The NeuLion Digital Platform will power future, live pay-per-view events for Sky Sports Box Office.
News categories: NeuLion, Sky Sports, Roy Reichbach, David Gibbs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ireland, OTT, UK
NeuLion and Nokia partner for end-to-end VR streaming
Apr 21, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced that Nokia’s OZO Live and OZO Reality Platform, together with the NeuLion Digital Platform, will offer joint customers complete end-to-end production, delivery, monetization and play-back of VR content.
News categories: NeuLion, Nokia, Roy Reichbach, Tarif Sayed, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, VR, Worldwide
NeuLion launches ACE Analytics for OTT
Apr 18, 2017 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced the launch of its newly developed technology service, NeuLion ACE Analytics, which is now available to customers who have licensed the NeuLion Digital Platform.
News categories: NeuLion, Roy Reichbach, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
NeuLion and Insight TV form Ultra HD entertainment partnership
Dec 22, 2016 – NeuLion (TSX: NLN) has announced a partnership with global Ultra HD channel INsight TV, to launch an OTT Ultra HD Entertainment platform with native Ultra HD digital content powered by the NeuLion Digital Platform.
News categories: NeuLion, Insight TV, Roy Reichbach, Rian Bester, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service