Digital TV News: Roz Ho
DISH selects TiVo Metadata
Jul 31, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that DISH has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. DISH is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, VOD and DVR.
News categories: TiVo Corp, DISH Network, Roz Ho, Niraj Desai, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Turner EMEA selects TiVo to provide EPG services
Apr 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner. Turner will utilise services from TiVo’s Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage the company’s EPG metadata.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Turner, Roz Ho, James Crossland, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, NABShow
TiVo introduces metadata packages to aid content discovery
Apr 11, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages. TiVo’s metadata, incorporating themes, keywords, images and related programs, allows studios, broadcasters and networks to increase the visibility of their catalogs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Roz Ho, Big Data, USA
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey