Digital TV News: Roz Ho
DISH selects TiVo Metadata
Jul 31, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that DISH has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. DISH is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, VOD and DVR.
News categories: TiVo Corp, DISH Network, Roz Ho, Niraj Desai, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Turner EMEA selects TiVo to provide EPG services
Apr 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner. Turner will utilise services from TiVo’s Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage the company’s EPG metadata.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Turner, Roz Ho, James Crossland, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, NABShow
TiVo introduces metadata packages to aid content discovery
Apr 11, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages. TiVo’s metadata, incorporating themes, keywords, images and related programs, allows studios, broadcasters and networks to increase the visibility of their catalogs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Roz Ho, Big Data, USA
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service