Digital TV News: Roz Ho
DISH selects TiVo Metadata
Jul 31, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that DISH has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. DISH is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, VOD and DVR.
News categories: TiVo Corp, DISH Network, Roz Ho, Niraj Desai, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Turner EMEA selects TiVo to provide EPG services
Apr 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Turner has selected TiVo as its EMEA metadata distribution partner. Turner will utilise services from TiVo’s Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages to manage the company’s EPG metadata.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Turner, Roz Ho, James Crossland, Africa, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Middle-East, NABShow
TiVo introduces metadata packages to aid content discovery
Apr 11, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced Studio, Broadcast and Network Metadata Packages. TiVo’s metadata, incorporating themes, keywords, images and related programs, allows studios, broadcasters and networks to increase the visibility of their catalogs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Roz Ho, Big Data, USA
iWedia to integrate DVB and Android software with Ericsson Mediaroom Reach
Sep 12, 2014 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Comedia DVB software and its ANDROID4TV framework with the Ericsson Mediaroom Reach platform and set top box application.
News categories: iWedia, Ericsson, Hans-Jürgen Désor, Roz Ho, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019