Digital TV News: SDC
Turner Brasil using Witbe to monitor its OTT streams
Jul 25, 2017 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) and its Brazilian partner SDC Engenharia, have been selected by Turner Brasil to test and control the performance, availability and integrity of their OTT streams.
News categories: Witbe, Turner Brasil, SDC, Marie-Véronique Lacaze, Flavio Menna, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, QoE
ARRIS and Conax to demo DASH repackaging and multi-DRM encryption at NAB
Apr 10, 2015 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) and Conax have announced that they will be demonstrating the joint capabilities of ARRIS's DASH repackaging and Conax's multi-DRM encryption at the annual NAB Show on April 13-16 in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Conax, UXP Systems, Brian Collie, Tom Jahr, Content Distribution, DRM, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Ultra HD TV panels hit 1 million in shipments for first time
May 15, 2014 – The market for ultra-high-definition (UHD) TV panels reached a significant new benchmark in March when global shipments exceeded 1 million units for the first time, according to IHS Technology (NYSE: IHS).
News categories: IHS Technology, Linda Lin, Digital TV, Korea, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Samsung releases new SDKs for smartphones, tablets and Smart TVs
Oct 28, 2013 – Samsung has released five new and improved software development kits (SDKs) for creating consumer and enterprise apps on its smartphones, tablets and Smart TVs at the Samsung Developers Conference (#SDC13).
News categories: Samsung, Dr. Won-Pyo Hong, Apps, Middleware, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet
ENSPERT Reveals Mobile TV Offering at International CES 2011
Jan 9, 2011 – ENSPERT announced at CES that the company will be entering the global mobile TV chip-set and solutions market based on Google's Android operating system in 2011.
News categories: ENSPERT, CES2021, Digital TV, Mobile, Tablet
Transparent Video Systems Announces TVS SmartStream Digital Bridge™ Which Eliminates Set-Top Boxes for Delivering Cable Services
Feb 23, 2009 – Transparent Video Systems has announced TVS SmartStream Digital Bridge™ System. The RF to USB Digital Bridge integrates TV's, PC's, Mac's, Mobile Devices and Media Storage Devices directly to a cable source without the need of a set-top box (STB).
News categories: Transparent Video Systems, Cable TV, Conditional Access, CPE, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Portable, Set Top Box, USA
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0