Digital TV News: SH Cho
Arion selects Vewd to support HbbTV OpApp deployment across Europe
Sep 12, 2019 – Vewd and Arion have partnered to deliver Vewd Core, and Vewd’s HbbTV and Operator App modules on Arion set-top boxes. The new agreement will result in the deployment of set-top boxes supporting the new HbbTV Operator App standard throughout Europe.
News categories: Vewd, Arion, Aneesh Rajaram, SH Cho, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, IBC2019, Set Top Box
Alphonso and PlaceIQ enable location-based TV planning, measurement, and attribution
May 7, 2019 – Alphonso and PlaceIQ have announced a partnership combining Alphonso's large-scale TV viewership data with PlaceIQ's location data, to enable location-aware TV planning, measurement, and closed-loop TV-to-visitation attribution.
News categories: Alphonso, PlaceIQ, Ashish Chordia, Nadya Kohl, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Alphonso launches local TV ad analytics and attribution
Dec 17, 2018 – Alphonso has introduced Alphonso Local, a suite of TV audience extension and ad analytics software and services for local broadcasters and station groups. Alphonso Local consists of three core offerings: local TV-to-digital retargeting; local TV ad insights; and closed-loop attribution.
News categories: Alphonso, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Alphonso raises capital to scale TV data cloud services
Jun 5, 2017 – TV data company Alphonso has announced that it has secured $5.6 million in equity financing led by Manifest Investment Partners. The company will use the investment to expand distribution both in the US and abroad.
News categories: Alphonso, Manifest Investment Partners, Ashish Chordia, Paul Falzone, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Alphonso introduces always-on TV data solution
Apr 3, 2017 – Alphonso has introduced Alphonso Insights, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering that enables brands and agencies to conduct real-time analysis of TV content and ad consumption at a granular level and obtain closed loop attribution on TV media spend.
News categories: Alphonso, Fiat, Ashish Chordia, Casey Hurbis, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
MTNL launches 3G mobile TV in India with Alcatel-Lucent and Aksh Optifibre
Apr 22, 2010 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU), in collaboration with Aksh Optifibre, has announced that it has enabled the commercial launch of MTNL's 3G-driven mobile TV services in the metro cities of Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, 5G, Content Distribution, India, Mobile
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues