Digital TV News: SITI Cable
SITI Cable adds 0.4 million video subscribers in 3Q 2016
Nov 22, 2016 – SITI Networks (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITINET) [Siti Cable] has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2016. The company added 0.4 million digital video subscribers to bring its total to 8.7 million.
News categories: SITI Networks, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
SITI Cable adds 0.4 million video subscribers in 2Q 2016
Sep 6, 2016 – SITI Networks (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITINET) [Siti Cable] has announced results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2016. The company added 400,000 digital video subscribers to bring its total to 8.3 million.
News categories: SITI Networks, Cable TV, India, OTT, Results, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 0.33 million video subscribers in 3Q 2015
Nov 9, 2015 – SITI Cable Network (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has announced results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company added 0.33 million digital video subscribers during the period, to end with 5.9 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SITI Cable adds 250,000 digital cable subscribers in 4Q 2014
Feb 5, 2015 – SITI Cable Network Limited (SCNL) (BSE: 532795, NSE: SITI CABLE EQ) has reported results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2014. The company ended the year with a digital subscriber base of 4.85 million.
News categories: SITI Cable, Cable TV, India, Results, Subscribers
SITI cable achieves landmark of 4 million digital customers
Apr 2, 2014 – SITI Cable Network Ltd., the leading Cable Television service provider in India, has achieved the landmark of 4 million digital customers as of 31st March 2014.
News categories: SITI Cable, Subhash Chandra, V D Wadhwa, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Subscribers
India's WWIL to deploy 3 million cable STBs
Apr 3, 2012 – With three months to go in the first phase of cable digitization in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, Wire and Wireless (India) [WWIL] has announced that it has made arrangements to deploy three million set-top-boxes in the three cities.
News categories: WWIL, SITI Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices