Digital TV News: Sagem Communications
Technicolor wins Orange set-top box tender
Feb 23, 2011 – According to Le Figaro, Technicolor (Paris: TCH; NYSE: TCH) has won the tender launched by France Telecom (Paris: FTE; NYSE: FTE) for its next generation of set-top boxes for France.
News categories: Technicolor, France Telecom, Digital TV, France, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat adds 286k subscribers in 4Q09
Mar 18, 2010 – Cyfrowy Polsat (Warsaw: CPS) has released its report for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2009. As at 31 December 2009 Polsat's subscriber base of pay packages reached 3,202,319, an increase of 475,326 compared to 31 December 2008.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Market Research, Poland, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SENSIO and Sagem Showcase a 3D Digital Terminal at IBC
Sep 11, 2009 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX VENTURE:SIO) and Sagem Communications have joined forces to premier a new 3D video solution at IBC. Sagem's set-top box, with integrated SENSIO® 3D technology, will enable consumers to view 3D content at home in full HD.
News categories: Sagem, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, VR
SoftAtHome and Etisalat Demonstrate Solutions for the Digital Home
Sep 29, 2008 – SoftAtHome has announced that Etisalat will be demonstrating SoftAtHome solutions for the Digital Home on their booth during the Gitex Technology Week in Dubai, paving the way for the deployment of convergent services in this part of the world.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Etisalat, Finance, Gateway, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UAE
Orange, Thomson and Sagem Communications are creating Soft At Home, a joint venture publisher of software for the digital home
Feb 20, 2008 – Orange, Thomson and Sagem Communications have joined forces to create a joint venture: Soft At Home. This structure is aimed at creating a standard for the interconnection of equipment within the multimedia ecosystem.
News categories: Soft At Home, Sagem, Thomson, France Telecom, Broadband, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home
The Gores Group Completes Acquisition of Sagem Communications
Jan 29, 2008 – The Gores Group has announced that it closed its acquisition of Sagem Communications from SAFRAN for an enterprise value of 383 million euros (560 million dollars at current exchange rate).
News categories: Sagem Communications, SAFRAN, The Gores Group, CIC Finance, Digital TV, DVR, France, IPTV, MnA, Private Equity, Set Top Box
Algérie Télécom Becomes First Operator to Pioneer Fibre-to-the-Home Strategy
Dec 10, 2007 – Algérie Télécom is deploying an FTTH network from French vendor Sagem Communication and on 15 December it will be launching a triple play offer with voice, broadband Internet and television.
News categories: Sagem, Algérie Télécom, Algeria, Broadband, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
Sagem Communications, Orca Interactive and BitBand Team Up on First-Class End-to-End IPTV Solution in Colombia
Nov 8, 2007 – Sagem Communications, Orca Interactive (LSE: ORCA) and BitBand have announced that they have been selected by UNE-EPM Telecomunicaciones in Colombia to jointly offer a powerful End-to-End IPTV solution, focused on an enhanced quality of experience for users.
News categories: BitBand, Sagem Communications, Orca Interactive, UNE-EPM Telecommunications, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Orange and Sagem Communications announce the signature of a strategic partnership to accelerate product eco-design
Nov 6, 2007 – Orange (NYSE:FTE) and Sagem Communications have announced a strategic partnership to design products with a greatly reduced impact on the environment.
News categories: Sagem Communications, Orange, Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast