Digital TV News: SecureMedia
ABOX42 to unveil STB with built-in Smart Home Gateway at IBC 2016
Aug 17, 2016 – ABOX42 will unveil at IBC 2016 its Smart STB platform M30 with a built-in Smart Home Gateway, developed for advanced operator projects worldwide. With the new M30 SmartSTB the operator can combine classical TV services with new Smart Home services.
News categories: ABOX42, Matthias Greve, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
ABOX42 debuts Broadcom-based UHD/4K HEVC SmartSTB at IBC
Sep 1, 2015 – ABOX42 will unveil its Broadcom-based M40 Smart STB platform at IBC. The M40 is based on ABOX42's SmartSDK middleware which provides an HTML5 browser-based user interface and support for application environments such as HbbTV.
News categories: ABOX42, Broadcom, Matthias Greve, Stuart Thomson, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Blockbuster On Demand Using Content Security from Motorola Medios+
Jan 7, 2013 – Motorola Mobility has announced that Blockbuster On Demand has selected SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+ from its Motorola Medios+ platform to secure its over-the-top (OTT) service.
News categories: Motorola, Blockbuster, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Orange Slovakia extends services with Interactive TV and Mobile Apps
Oct 18, 2012 – nangu.TV has announced that Orange Slovensko is using its nangu.TV Media Platform for IPTV and OTT delivery. nangu.TV worked in cooperation with iP4.tv on the development of hybrid STBs, specifically for the Orange implementation.
News categories: nangu.TV, Orange, Apps, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Massillon Cable Selects Motorola Medios SecureMedia® for Multi-Device Content Delivery
Oct 11, 2012 – Independent cable innovator, Massillon Cable, based in Ohio, USA, has selected Medios SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+ from Motorola Mobility to securely deliver its premium content across devices such as smartphones and tablets.
News categories: SecureMedia, Massillon Cable, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, TV Everywhere, USA
Motorola Presents the Future of the IP Connected Home at IBC2012
Sep 7, 2012 – At IBC, Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) is launching new IP and cable set-top technology designed to meet consumer demand for multi-screen, over-the-top (OTT) and time shift TV, while reducing energy use and maintenance.
News categories: Motorola, Steve McCaffrey, Cable TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
New Motorola Mobility Set-Tops Power the Evolution of TV
Sep 7, 2012 – Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) has announced the launch of ten new models designed to give service providers in EMEA smarter, more energy-efficient options for delivering entertainment - including entertainment everywhere, OTT, time-shift TV, gaming and more.
News categories: Motorola, Keith Kelley, Cable TV, DVR, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box
Verizon Selects Motorola Medios Content Security for FiOS Flex View
Sep 6, 2012 – Verizon (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) has selected Motorola Mobility (NASDAQ:GOOG) as a key DRM supplier to secure its FiOS Flex View multi-screen content service using Motorola's SecureMedia® Encryptonite ONE™ HLS+.
News categories: Motorola, Verizon, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
ABOX42 showcases KabelKiosk HbbTV STB at ANGA Cable 2012
Jun 12, 2012 – ABOX42 has announced that it is showing its 'B12' OTT STB at ANGA Cable 2012 running 'KabelKiosk Choice' from Eutelsat. ABOX42 is promoting the system as a companion service for integration by operators with their existing cable service.
News categories: ABOX42, Eutelsat, ANGA COM, Cable TV, HbbTV, OTT, Set Top Box
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020