Digital TV News: Sencore
Sencore releases professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoder
Jul 14, 2020 – Sencore has announced its ARD 3000 series of professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoders enabling users to decode 1-channel (ARD 3100) or 4-channels (ARD 3400) in a 1RU platform.
News categories: Sencore, ATSC 3.0, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
RIST Forum promotes its internet video transport standard at NAB Show
Mar 25, 2019 – The RIST Forum has been established, with 21 founding companies, to promote the Reliable Internet Stream Transport (RIST), an interoperable and royalty free standard for low-latency video transport over unmanaged networks for contribution and distribution applications.
News categories: RIST Forum, Jacob Kinsey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
MEASAT and partners demo hybrid DVB-S2X/DVB-T2 4K 60p transmission system
Mar 2, 2015 – Village Island and Aviindos, in partnership with MEASAT, are planning a live demonstration of a satellite (DVB-S2X) and terrestrial (DVB-T2) hybrid 4K 60p transmission system at the upcoming ABU DBS Exhibition in Kuala Lumpur.
News categories: MEASAT, Village Island, Aviindos, Jarod Lopez, Jonathan Triboulet, Naveendran Murthy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, Malaysia
Increased HD Programming Bolsters the Integrated Receiver Decoder Shipments
Apr 8, 2010 – The professional integrated receiver decoder (IRD) market will grow unit shipments steadily over the next several years, though revenue will be hampered by falling average selling prices (ASPs), reports In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Content Distribution, Market Research
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020