Digital TV News: Serbia Broadband
SBB-Telemach Group Selects Cisco Personal DVB Set-Top Box Series
Sep 7, 2012 – SBB-Telemach Group has selected the Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Videoscape™-capable Personal DVB Set-Tops (PDS) Series and Cisco® Integration Services to deliver next-generation television services.
News categories: Cisco Systems, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, OTT, Serbia, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Enables TV Everywhere for SBB and Telemach
Mar 20, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that Serbia Broadband (SBB) and Telemach, a Slovenian and Bosnian cable TV and broadband Internet provider, have deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Serbia Broadband, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Media Player, OTT, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smartphone, Tablet, Video Exchange
Serbia Broadband Adds New 'Total TV' Capacity at 16°E
Jul 13, 2009 – Serbia Broadband (SBB) has announced the expansion of its Total TV platform with new multi-year contracts concluded with Eutelsat Communications (Paris: ETL) for two transponders at its 16 degrees East video neighbourhood.
News categories: Serbia Broadband, Eutelsat, TOTAL TV, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia, Slovenia
NDS Group plc Reports First Quarter Results
Oct 29, 2007 – NDS Group plc (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced its results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2007.
News categories: NDS Group, Full Release, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Serbia Broadband Chooses NDS to Protect and Power its Digital Cable Business, Further Extending Partnership
Sep 4, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it has signed a contract to provide Serbia Broadband (SBB), the largest cable operator in Serbia, with an end-to-end system to secure and enable its national cable television platform.
News categories: Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2020, Middleware, Serbia
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019