Digital TV News: Shane McCarthy
Pace provides software for Bouygues Telecom gateway
Aug 29, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the Pace Helium Unified Gateway Software and professional services to support the rollout of Bouygues Telecom's gateway platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware
Pace Delivers Building Blocks for Sky New Zealand's IGLOO
Jul 16, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the services and technology behind SKY New Zealand and TVNZ's new TV service, IGLOO. IGLOO will run Pace's Elements software platform on a Pace DVB-T2 DTT hybrid IP set-top box.
News categories: Pace plc, IGLOO, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Middleware, New Zealand, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
MultiChoice and Pace bring new digital TV options to Africa
Sep 7, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has been selected by MultiChoice Africa to support MultiChoice's launch of its GOtv offering, which is bringing digital TV services to terrestrial subscribers in Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Pace plc, MultiChoice, GOtv, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Uganda, Zambia
GET selects Pace to deliver pioneering converged services platform
Sep 5, 2011 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has been selected by Norwegian cable company, GET, to develop the platform for its converged home service. The platform will deliver media content and data to a variety of devices around the home.
News categories: Pace plc, Get AS, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Norway, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Nova selects Pace to enable its nation-wide transition to HD
Sep 2, 2010 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it has been selected as the high definition (HD) PVR delivery partner for Nova, the sole satellite pay TV platform in Greece and part of the Forthnet Group, Greece's largest privately owned telco operator.
News categories: Pace plc, Forthnet, Nova, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
MultiChoice selects Pace to develop second-generation HD PVR
Jun 9, 2010 – South Africa-based pay TV operator, Multichoice (JSE: NPN)(LSE:NPSN), has chosen Pace plc (LSE:PIC), its existing HD technology partner, to develop a second generation high definition (HD) personal video recorder (PVR).
News categories: Pace plc, MultiChoice, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, South Africa
Pace Integrates Conax Latest Content Security
Sep 11, 2009 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has added Conax's content security technology to its conditional access portfolio. The partnership will allow Pace to work with a wider range of operators across emerging territories in Eastern Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America.
News categories: Pace plc, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, DVR, IBC2020, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free