Digital TV News: Shawn DuBravac
Record year ahead for U.S. consumer technology industry
Jan 4, 2017 – Increasing consumer enthusiasm for the Internet of Things (IoT) and adoption of emerging technology will drive the U.S. consumer technology industry to $292 billion in retail revenues in 2017, according to the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).
News categories: Consumer Technology Association, Gary Shapiro, CES2021, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home, Smart TV, USA, VR
US 4K UHD display shipments to grow by 105% in 2016
Jul 18, 2016 – Broader adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and enthusiasm for emerging technology will drive the U.S. consumer technology industry to $286.6 billion in retail revenues in 2016, according to the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).
News categories: Consumer Technology Association, Gary Shapiro, Shawn DuBravac, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home, Smart TV, VR
U.S. CE industry revenues to reach all-time high in 2014
Jul 15, 2014 – Driven in part by the skyrocketing sales of connected devices, revenues for the consumer electronics (CE) industry are projected to grow two percent in 2014, reaching a record high of $211.3 billion, according to the CEA.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, Gary Shapiro, Steve Koenig, Shawn DuBravac, Digital TV, Gaming, Market Research, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
Resurgence in U.S. auto, audio and TV CE segments expected for 2013
Jul 24, 2013 – Mobile connected devices continue to drive U.S. consumer electronics (CE) industry sales, according to a CEA report. The report also finds positive growth in segments within automotive technology, audio products and TV displays.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, Market Research, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, USA
More than Half of US Households Own a Digital Television
Dec 28, 2007 – More than 50 percent of U.S. households now own a digital television (DTV), according to new research released by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, ATSC 3, CES2021, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service