Digital TV News: SiTune
SiTune samples first tuner supporting Japan's 8K TV satellite standard
Nov 14, 2017 – SiTune has announced the availability of STN6528 production samples for its customers. The STN6528 is the industry's first tuner to support the Advanced Wide Band Digital Satellite Broadcasting Standard ISDB-S3 needed to broadcast 8K Super Hi-VISION digital TV via satellite.
News categories: SiTune, Socionext, Ben Runyan, Kenichi Katada, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SiTune creates first tuner supporting Japan's 8K TV satellite standard
Jan 8, 2016 – SiTune has announced the STN6528, the first tuner capable of supporting the new Advanced Wide Band Digital Satellite Broadcasting Standard (ARIB STD-B44) for broadcasting 8K digital television (TV) via satellite.
News categories: SiTune, Ben Runyan, CES, Digital TV, ICs, Japan, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart TV
SiTune licenses TV tuner to major STB and TV chip supplier
Jun 3, 2013 – SiTune has announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with one of the major TV media processor companies in the U.S. Under the agreement, the partner is able to integrate SiTune's TV tuner for terrestrial, satellite and cable applications into its future products.
News categories: SiTune, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
SiTune Launches Low Power Satellite CMOS TV Tuner
Sep 13, 2011 – SiTune has announced its latest low power and low cost Zero IF Tuner for satellite receivers. STN-35T5000 is a highly integrated 900MHz-2.150GHz tuner with a small footprint, for DVB-S/S2 and ABS-S reception.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Satellite, Semiconductor
SiTune Unveils Low Power Single-Die Dual/Diversity Terrestrial/Cable/Analog CMOS TV Tuner
Aug 22, 2011 – SiTune has announced a low power, low cost Dual TV Tuner for terrestrial and cable applications. The STN55T4800 is a low power hybrid tuner that is sampling now with several design-wins among manufacturers of TVs and set-top boxes
News categories: SiTune, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiTune facilitates multi-standard Set Top Box and TV applications with Universal CMOS RF Tuner
Dec 6, 2010 – SiTune has announced its latest generation of Universal CMOS TV tuners based upon its P2TUNE architecture. The STN-50T4000 is a highly integrated Zero-IF Tuner that supports both cable and digital terrestrial TV standards.
News categories: SiTune, Cable TV, CES, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ICs, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T CMOS SoC Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Mar 31, 2010 – SiTune has announced a mobile DVB-T receiver SoC. The STN-10R3000 is a demodulator plus multi-band RF tuner in a single die with a small foot print, that delivers signal reception in all modes of the DVB-T standard especially in 64 QAM modulation.
News categories: SiTune, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, NABShow, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
SiTune Corporation Secures Series B Financing with Greenlane Investments
Dec 3, 2009 – SiTune Corporation has announced that it has secured its Series B financing with current investor Greenlane Investments LLC. SiTune will use the proceeds of the new financing for ramping production and grow its international sales infrastructure.
News categories: SiTune, CES, Private Equity, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
SiTune Unveils Mobile DVB-T Demodulator Exceeding MBRAI Specification
Oct 19, 2009 – SiTune has announced a state of the art and revolutionary mobile DVB-T demodulator IC. STN-10D3000 is a highly integrated mobile DVB-T demodulator that exceeds MBRAI performance specification with excellent Doppler performance.
News categories: SiTune, CES, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- Megacable adds 21k video subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Virtual Assistant shipments to exceed 2.3 billion in 2023
- CEVA acquires Hillcrest Labs
- Global semiconductor revenue forecast to decline 9.6% in 2019
- iflix secures new round of funding
- Malaysia runs analogue switchover pilot in Langkawi
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- India: 79% of the smartphone users using OTT apps for entertainment
- Peach advertising delivery platform launched
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- Altice France unveils SFR Box 8
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration