Digital TV News: Simon Blake Wilson
Inside Secure develops protection to prevent OTT advertising revenue loss
Sep 12, 2018 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced general availability of its Inside Secure Advertising Protection at IBC. The product ensures that the correct advertising content is viewed by the intended audience while also maximizing revenues.
News categories: Inside Secure, Simon Blake Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Worldwide
Inside Secure launches advertising protection at IBC
Sep 12, 2018 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced general availability of Inside Secure Advertising Protection at IBC. The solutions ensure the correct advertising content is viewed by the intended audience while maximizing revenues for OTT advertising distributors and publishers.
News categories: Inside Secure, Simon Blake Wilson, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure delivers DRM for Intel-based devices running Android
Jun 26, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that its Downloadable DRM Fusion Agent is available for Intel-based mobile devices running Android. Downloadable DRM Fusion Agent allows rapid creation of branded secure mobile video and audio apps.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Intel Corp, Simon Blake Wilson, Doug Fisher, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure protects Snap, Sky Deutschland's OTT service
Jun 4, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it has licensed its DRM Fusion Agent™ software to Sky Deutschland. Sky will use it to protect video content delivery for its Snap online media service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Deutschland, Euan Smith, Simon Blake Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Germany, OTT
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos
- Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
- BexCom selects Irdeto to secure AKASH DTH platform
- VIEWMEDIA to broadcast to West Africa on AMOS-17 at 17°E
- Skyworth partners with SERAPHIC to launch Android HbbTV smart TVs