Digital TV News: Simon Blake-Wilson
Inside Secure protecting pay TV at Kiwisat in the Caribbean
Mar 26, 2018 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that Kiwisat, a provider of satellite HDTV content in the Caribbean, is going into production using Inside Secure to protect Kiwisat content from video pirates.
News categories: Inside Secure, Kiwisat, Simon Blake-Wilson, Andrew Wang, Caribbean, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
Inside Secure provides Secure Provisioning for ALi STB SoCs
Feb 26, 2018 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that they have entered into an agreement with ALi Corporation to use Inside Secure’s Secure Provisioning Solution to build robust security into its products during the chip manufacturing process.
News categories: Inside Secure, ALi Corp, Inside Secure, Daniel Huang, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Inside Secure protects video application developed by PodOp and HBO
Jan 22, 2018 – Inside Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that its Content Protection Solution has been chosen by PodOp to secure the streaming services used in the interactive Android application for MOSAIC, an HBO production directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring Sharon Stone.
News categories: Inside Secure, PodOp, Simon Blake-Wilson, Casey Silver, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure and Rambus collaborate to protect 4K and Ultra HD content
May 30, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with Cryptography Research to enable the delivery of over-the-top (OTT) 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content that meets Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) specifications.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Rambus, Andrew McLennan, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure protects 'BBTV NEXT' live streaming service in Japan
Jul 1, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that TV Bank, a live video distribution system and video provider for 3G mobile phones and iOS devices in Japan, has selected INSIDE’s DRM Fusion Server to protect its live streaming service BBTV NEXT.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, TV Bank, Tetsuji Otsuka, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Japan, Mobile, Smartphone, Tablet
INSIDE Secure and Thomson Video Networks team up on Sky Italia security
May 28, 2014 – INSIDE Secure and Thomson Video Networks have announced that Sky Italia will deploy Thomson Video Networks’ ViBE VS7000 multiscreen video encoder with INSIDE Secure’s Downloadable DRM Fusion Agent.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Thomson Video Networks, Sky Italia, Eric Gallier, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Italy, OTT
INSIDE Secure protects maxdome's HD video streaming
Mar 26, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) and maxdome have announced that maxdome has licensed INSIDE’s downloadable DRM Fusion™ Agent software to protect streaming video content delivery for the maxdome mobile portal.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, maxdome, Andreas Heyden, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Germany, OTT, TV Everywhere
INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
Dec 3, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it has licensed its downloadable DRM Fusion Agent™ software to Sky Italia, who is using it to protect premium video content delivery for their Sky Go OTT video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Italia, Pier Paolo Tamma, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Italy, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
INSIDE Secure protects content in Pixela Android set-top box for J:COM
Sep 17, 2013 – INSIDE Secure has announced that its downloadable DRM Fusion Agent™ software is being used by Pixela to meet content protection requirements for the new Android™-based set-top box (STB) developed for J:COM, Japan's largest cable TV provider.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Pixela, Jupiter Telecommunications, Motoyuki Ikeda, Simon Blake-Wilson, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Japan, OTT, Set Top Box
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS