Digital TV News: Simon Blake-Wilson
INSIDE Secure and ADB partner to secure mobile apps
Sep 12, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that it is working with Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) to create secure, premium content iOS and Android mobile apps for operators. The first deployment emanating from the partnership is for nc+ in Poland.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Poland, Smartphone, Tablet
Telechips embeds INSIDE Secure DRM in set-top box ICs
Aug 27, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (Euronext:INSD) has announced that Telechips has embedded its INSIDE DRM Fusion™ Agent for HDCP and DTCP-IP into its newest TCC892X family of set-top box multimedia application processors.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Solacia, DRM, Semiconductor, Smart Home
INSIDE Secure Provides Security Solutions for STB Chip Maker Telechips
Jan 7, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that Telechips is integrating a host of INSIDE Secure security solutions into its new family of set-top box processor chips to help ensure secure boot up and end-to-end content protection.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Telechips, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Alcatel-Lucent and AuthenTec Enable Portugal Telecom to Securely Deliver Mobile Video
Jul 23, 2012 – Alcatel-Lucent (Paris;NYSE:ALU) and AuthenTec (NASDAQ:AUTH) are supporting Portugal Telecom (Lisbon:PTC; NYSE:PT) in the launch of Meo Go!, a service that allows subscribers to use their smartphones and tablets to access content that was previously confined to their TVs and PCs.
News categories: AuthenTec, Alcatel-Lucent, Portugal Telecom, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Mobile, Portugal, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
J:COM Selects AuthenTec DRM Fusion™ Content Protection for VoD
Jul 9, 2012 – AuthenTec (NASDAQ:AUTH) has announced that it has teamed with J:COM (JASDAQ: 4817) to deliver J:COM's Video On Demand (VOD) services to its 2.5 million subscribers in Japan. J:COM will use AuthenTec's downloadable DRM Fusion and DRM Fusion Server.
News categories: AuthenTec, Jupiter Telecommunications, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Japan, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
AuthenTec and Insys Help Deliver CANAL+ Streaming TV Content to Mobile Subscribers in Poland
Mar 15, 2012 – AuthenTec (NASDAQ:AUTH) and Insys have announced that CYFRA+ has launched a smooth streaming content service for mobile devices that uses AuthenTec's Downloadable DRM Fusion™ content protection and Insys' InsysPlay video playback platform.
News categories: AuthenTec, Insys, CYFRA+, Apps, Content Protection, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Smartphone
Sky Deutschland Selects AuthenTec DRM to Deliver Premium Content to iPads
Oct 18, 2011 – AuthenTec (NASDAQ: AUTH) has announced that Sky Deutschland has chosen AuthenTec's DRM Fusion™ Downloadable client to deliver premium content services to Apple tablets via its new Sky Go application.
News categories: Sky Deutschland, AuthenTec, Austria, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Germany, Satellite, Tablet
T-Mobile Selects SafeBSF from SafeNet for Mobile TV Platform
Sep 12, 2008 – SafeNet has announced that after extensive testing, T-Mobile Czech Republic has selected SafeNet's SafeBSF SIM-based authentication for its DVB-H mobile TV trial platform.
News categories: SafeNet, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Content Protection, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2020, Mobile
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020