Digital TV News: Simon Trudelle
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals need to innovate in Asia-Pacific
Jul 3, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed the latest findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum for the Asia-Pacific market. Service providers and content owners from the region agreed that the Asia-Pacific industry is entering a transitional period.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research
Pay-TV Innovation Forum surveys the European Pay TV market
Jun 27, 2017 – According to a panel of European pay-TV industry executives, as growth in the European pay-TV industry matures, operators are shifting focus – looking to strengthen the core pay-TV offering, while diversifying into new areas to monetise their existing subscriber bases.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middle-East
Pay-TV Innovation Forum looks at the North American pay-TV market
Jun 7, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) in partnership with MTM has revealed the first wave of findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum 2017, which looks first at the state of the North American market.
News categories: Nagra, Simon Trudelle, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, North America
Varying growth opportunities for Asia Pacific pay-TV service providers
Aug 18, 2016 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed the APAC findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum research program. The region is highly fragmented, with significant distinction between the most and least technologically advanced countries.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Asia, Digital TV, IBC2019, Market Research
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry