Digital TV News: Slovak Telekom
Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic select MediaKind for IPTV
Nov 21, 2018 – MediaKind has been selected by Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic, members of the Deutsche Telekom group, to power the delivery of market-leading IPTV services to consumers in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: MediaKind, Slovak Telekom, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Angel Ruiz, Andrej Pinak, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovakia
Mautilus develops Olympics 4K streaming app with Slovak Telekom
Aug 5, 2016 – Mautilus, in cooperation with Slovak Telekom, has prepared the first commercial 4K streaming application in Central and Eastern Europe with Olympic Games content. The streaming is done using the MPEG-DASH protocol with an HEVC video codec.
News categories: Mautilus, Slovak Telekom, Petr Mazanec, Tomas Sustr, Apps, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
DIGI Slovakia to offer CI Plus CAM from SmarDTV
Sep 10, 2015 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DIGI Slovakia, offering services based on Cable, Satellite, OTT and IPTV in Slovakia, is set to launch a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) in its network.
News categories: SmarDTV, DIGI Slovakia, Jerome Vial, Marcel Satanek, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart TV
Zenterio OS to be rolled out in Deutsche Telekom's European footprint
Apr 27, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that they will deliver their operating system Zenterio OS to Deutsche Telekom’s seven TV markets. Zenterio OS has already been rolled out in Telekom Romania, Slovak Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Croatia, Digital TV, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Middleware, Montenegro, Romania, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Zenterio delivers software solution to Telekom Romania
Sep 15, 2014 – Telekom Romania (formerly Romtelecom) has announced the rollout starting from October of a new IPTV solution, with Zenterio OS – Zenterio’s software platform – as a key component.
News categories: Zenterio, Telekom Romania, Robin Rutili, Mathias Hanel, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Romania, Set Top Box
Verimatrix chosen to secure Slovak Telekom multiscreen service
Jun 3, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Slovak Telekom has chosen Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV to protect its new Magio GO over-the-top (OTT) multi-screen services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Slovak Telekom, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Slovakia, TV Everywhere
ADB Empowers Slovak Telekom to Provide HD Digital Satellite TV
Jul 28, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it has delivered two advanced hybrid high definition interactive digital satellite solutions to Slovak Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) for the expansion of its Magio TV offering.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Slovak Telekom, Digital TV, DVR, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
DT Germany connects 128,000 IPTV customers in 4Q09
Feb 25, 2010 – Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has reported results for the full year 2009. In Germany DT sold more than one million Entertain packages, and in Southern and Eastern Europe the number of IPTV customers almost doubled to over 400,000.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Results, Slovakia, Subscribers
T-Com Slovakia launches Magio DTH
Nov 26, 2009 – Slovak Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has officially introduced its Magio satellite television service. More than 7000 customer pre-registrations were received by T-Com during the month, confirming the public's interest in the new service.
News categories: Slovak Telekom, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching