Digital TV News: Srini
Ittiam H.265 and VP9 solutions on show at CES2014
Jan 2, 2014 – Ittiam Systems has announces the availability of highly-optimized H.265 and VP9 software decoder solutions at CES 2014, balancing compute and energy efficiencies.
News categories: Ittiam, Mukund Srinivasan, CES2020, Media Player, Semiconductor
EION receives funding for wireless IPTV for rural Brazil
Jul 16, 2012 – EION Wireless has announced that it has received a funding award from ISTPCanada to create new solutions that enable the provision of reliable, high-quality wireless multimedia services to rural communities in Brazil.
News categories: EION Wireless, ISTPCanada, Quest, Brazil, Broadband, IPTV, OTT
AllGo Systems Partners with MIPS Technologies and Tensilica to Bring Android™ to Home Entertainment Devices
Jan 6, 2010 – AllGo Systems is working with MIPS Technologies and Tensilica to bring high-end media codec support with advanced multimedia features to MIPS-Based™ Android™ platforms for home entertainment and mobile consumer products based on Android.
News categories: AllGo Systems, CES2020, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart Home
Tata Teleservices launches 'Photon TV' mobile broadband IPTV
Dec 3, 2009 – Tata Teleservices (NSE:TTML, BSE: 532371) has announced the launch of Photon TV, an application that allows its mobile broadband subscribers to watch live TV on their laptops while on the move, and on their PCs at home and in the office.
News categories: Tata Teleservices, Apalya, Broadband, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Mobile, OTT
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020