Digital TV News: Stéphane Richard
Samsung rolls out Galaxy S10 5G smartphone across Europe
Feb 20, 2019 – Samsung has announced a range of 5G operator partnerships in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK that will see the rollout of Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G, the first true 5G smartphone, across Europe this summer.
News categories: Samsung, DJ Koh, 5G, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Smartphone, Spain, Switzerland, UK
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, OTT, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia
Orange unveils entity to strengthen its presence in content
Jul 11, 2017 – Orange has announced the creation of Orange Content, an entity to strengthen the presence of Orange in the field of content. Its mission is to drive the Group’s strategy in content and to act as a support for all the countries where the Group is present.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, David Kessler, Serge Laroye, Digital TV, France, Worldwide
Orange unveils its new Livebox
Mar 16, 2016 – Orange has announced the launch of its new Livebox. The New Livebox from Orange features optimized speed for both ADSL and Fibre. Orange also announced Livebox Storage with a 1TB hard disk and a new Ultra HD Decoder set-top box.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Orange TV Stick powered by Espial HTML5 client
Apr 29, 2015 – Espial has announced that Orange has launched a consumer streaming device called Orange TV Stick based on Espial's HTML5 Client software. Orange’s new platform provides European consumers with a rich set of video services.
News categories: Espial, Orange, Jaison Dolvane, Martin Conan, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient