Digital TV News: Stéphane Richard
Samsung rolls out Galaxy S10 5G smartphone across Europe
Feb 20, 2019 – Samsung has announced a range of 5G operator partnerships in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK that will see the rollout of Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G, the first true 5G smartphone, across Europe this summer.
News categories: Samsung, DJ Koh, 5G, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Smartphone, Spain, Switzerland, UK
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, OTT, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia
Orange unveils entity to strengthen its presence in content
Jul 11, 2017 – Orange has announced the creation of Orange Content, an entity to strengthen the presence of Orange in the field of content. Its mission is to drive the Group’s strategy in content and to act as a support for all the countries where the Group is present.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, David Kessler, Serge Laroye, Digital TV, France, Worldwide
Orange unveils its new Livebox
Mar 16, 2016 – Orange has announced the launch of its new Livebox. The New Livebox from Orange features optimized speed for both ADSL and Fibre. Orange also announced Livebox Storage with a 1TB hard disk and a new Ultra HD Decoder set-top box.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Orange TV Stick powered by Espial HTML5 client
Apr 29, 2015 – Espial has announced that Orange has launched a consumer streaming device called Orange TV Stick based on Espial's HTML5 Client software. Orange’s new platform provides European consumers with a rich set of video services.
News categories: Espial, Orange, Jaison Dolvane, Martin Conan, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation