Digital TV News: Stéphane Richard
Samsung rolls out Galaxy S10 5G smartphone across Europe
Feb 20, 2019 – Samsung has announced a range of 5G operator partnerships in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK that will see the rollout of Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G, the first true 5G smartphone, across Europe this summer.
News categories: Samsung, DJ Koh, 5G, Digital TV, France, Germany, Italy, Smartphone, Spain, Switzerland, UK
Orange and Netflix ink major international agreement
Sep 14, 2017 – Orange and Netflix have renewed the agreement signed in 2014 for the distribution of Netflix for Orange TV customers in France, and have expanded their partnership to all countries in which the Orange Group is present.
News categories: Netflix, Orange, Reed Hastings, Stéphane Richard, Belgium, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, DRC, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Jordan, Liberia, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, OTT, Poland, Romania, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia
Orange unveils entity to strengthen its presence in content
Jul 11, 2017 – Orange has announced the creation of Orange Content, an entity to strengthen the presence of Orange in the field of content. Its mission is to drive the Group’s strategy in content and to act as a support for all the countries where the Group is present.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, David Kessler, Serge Laroye, Digital TV, France, Worldwide
Orange unveils its new Livebox
Mar 16, 2016 – Orange has announced the launch of its new Livebox. The New Livebox from Orange features optimized speed for both ADSL and Fibre. Orange also announced Livebox Storage with a 1TB hard disk and a new Ultra HD Decoder set-top box.
News categories: Orange, Stéphane Richard, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Orange TV Stick powered by Espial HTML5 client
Apr 29, 2015 – Espial has announced that Orange has launched a consumer streaming device called Orange TV Stick based on Espial's HTML5 Client software. Orange’s new platform provides European consumers with a rich set of video services.
News categories: Espial, Orange, Jaison Dolvane, Martin Conan, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions