Digital TV News: Steeve Huin
Irdeto watermarking integrated with Zixi Software-Defined Video Platform
Apr 22, 2020 – Zixi has announced that Irdeto has integrated the Zixi Software-Defined Video Platform (SDVP) into Irdeto TraceMark, a cloud-based managed service that embeds a forensic watermark into the live content to identify the content distribution channel for broadcast security.
News categories: Zixi, Irdeto, John Wastcoat, Steeve Huin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Watermarking, Worldwide
Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
Nov 13, 2019 – Irdeto and Amlogic have launched a set-top box (STB) platform that is pre-certified under the Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid program. Amlogic is an SoC partner and Irdeto is a security partner to Netflix in the Hailstorm Hybrid program.
News categories: Irdeto, Amlogic, Netflix, Steeve Huin, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Irdeto, Amlogic and Skyworth launch Android TV hybrid STB reference design
Nov 12, 2019 – Irdeto has partnered with Amlogic and Skyworth Digital to launch a production-ready hybrid STB reference design under Google’s Android TV program. The solution provides operators with a pre-certified platform that reduces launch time by up to six months.
News categories: Irdeto, Amlogic, Skyworth, Steeve Huin, James Xie, Charlie Zheng, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Vestel releases first CASTVs with integrated broadcast pay TV
Jan 15, 2019 – Vestel has launched its first CASTVs which allow consumers to access pay TV services without the need for a separate set-top box, CAM or any other external device. The launch has been enabled by Irdeto’s TV Cloaked CA solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Vestel, evotv, Steeve Huin, Hakan Kutlu, Domagoj Frank, Austria, Croatia, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Uzbekistan
Irdeto, SMIT, MStar and TP Vision develop reference CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM
Sep 17, 2018 – A partnership of players in the CAM ecosystem, led by Irdeto, has announced a productized CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM which is ready for certification. The partnership includes MStar Semiconductor, SMIT Holdings and TP Vision.
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, SMIT Holdings, TP Vision, Steeve Huin, Wayne Tsai, Bingyu Xiang, Elie Bonte, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Irdeto and Vestel launch TVs with integrated broadcast pay TV capabilities
Sep 15, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with Vestel to securely deliver premium content direct to Vestel’s 4K TVs. The collaboration sees the first implementation of Irdeto’s TV Cloaked CA solution which allows consumers to access premium pay TV services through their TV without the need for a separate set-top box.
News categories: Irdeto, Vestel, Steeve Huin, Hakan Kutlu, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Smart TV, Worldwide
Irdeto, MStar, SMIT, TP Vision and Rabbit Labs support CI Plus 2.0 USB form factor
Sep 14, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a partnership with MStar Semiconductor and SMIT Holdings to offer a CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM with Irdeto Cloaked CA to operators globally. TV manufacturer TP Vision and DVB-CI test tool and software provider, Rabbit Labs are also supporting the partnership.
News categories: Irdeto, MStar Semi, SMIT Holdings, TP Vision, Rabbit Labs, Steeve Huin, Wayne Tsai, Aaron Li, Elie Bonte, Gilles Gautier, CAM, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, QoE, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Irdeto and Harmonic team up to support CSA3 scrambling
Jan 19, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that it is working with Harmonic to provide the world’s first integrated and proven Common Scrambling Algorithm v3 (CSA3) solution. This next-generation encryption technology enables pay TV operators to securely launch advanced formats like 4K UHD.
News categories: Irdeto, Harmonic, Steeve Huin, Bart Spriester, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Irdeto offers integrated security to the Frog by Wyplay community
Jan 3, 2017 – Irdeto has announced a new licensing agreement with Wyplay. Through the partnership, Irdeto and Wyplay will offer an integrated advanced middleware and security solution for broadcast, hybrid and OTT deployments.
News categories: Irdeto, Wyplay, Steeve Huin, Dominique Feral, CES2021, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet