Digital TV News: Steve McKay
Amino extends its Smart Home solution
Aug 2, 2016 – Amino has announced the commercial availability of its Fusion Home Monitor, an 'Internet-of-Things' (IoT) home monitoring solution tailored specifically for network operators. The compact camera is an addition to Amino’s Fusion platform.
News categories: Amino, Steve McKay, Smart Home, Worldwide
Entone and ZTE collaborate to boost hybrid TV
Sep 24, 2014 – Entone and ZTE have announced the integration of Entone’s hybrid devices with ZTE’s IPTV platform to enable service operators to quickly launch IPTV and OTT services.
News categories: Entone, ZTE, Steve McKay, ZH Yao, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entone provides Live TIM Blue Box for Telecom Italia in Brazil
Jun 23, 2014 – Entone has announced that it has been selected by TIM Brasil for their 'Live TIM Blue Box' launch. The product provides a blend of live free-to-air television and OTT video.
News categories: Entone, Telecom Italia, Rogerio Takayanagi, Steve McKay, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Vodafone Netherlands deploys Entone
Apr 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that Vodafone (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) Netherlands is partnering with Entone and its systems integration partner, Divitel, for their fibre-based TV services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Entone, Vodafone, Divitel, Gerard Overmars, Steve McKay, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Netherlands, Smart Home
TiVo and Entone team up on IPTV solution
Sep 4, 2013 – Entone and TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) have announced an integrated solution for IPTV operators that combines Entone's hybrid IPTV devices with the TiVo user experience.
News categories: Entone, TiVo Inc, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Entone integrates with LG 'Netcast' platform
Jul 24, 2013 – Entone has announced the integration of LG Electronics' Netcast media streaming platform with Entone's hybrid media gateway. The combined solution is designed to deliver linear TV and OTT services to connected CE devices without the need for a traditional set-top box.
News categories: Entone, LG Electronics, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Set Top Box
Entone FusionTV enables United Fiber to offer TV and cloud services
Apr 10, 2013 – Entone has announced that United Services, a subsidiary of United Electric Cooperative (UECI), has selected its FusionTV solutions to power the delivery of advanced video services in Northwest Missouri and Southwest Iowa under its 'United Fiber' brand.
News categories: Entone, United Electric Cooperative, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Volia launches hybrid TV in Ukraine with Entone
Mar 26, 2013 – Entone has announced that Ukrainian cable operator Volia has selected the Entone platform for delivering Hybrid TV services. Technology consulting firm Azdio is serving as overall system integrator on the project.
News categories: Entone, Volia, Azdio, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Ukraine
Entone FusionTV fuels world's first premium internet TV service
Dec 4, 2012 – Entone has announced that Cable & Wireless Communication's (CWC) Caribbean division, LIME, has selected its FusionTV® solution to power the world's first premium Pay TV service delivered over the Internet.
News categories: Entone, CWC, LIME TV, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient