Digital TV News: Steve Walsh
Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
Jul 16, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced an agreement to provide Block Communications with measurement services for their TV stations in Louisville, KY; Decatur, IL; and Lima, OH with the stations in Decatur and Lima using Comscore exclusively.
News categories: Comscore, Block Communications, Steve Walsh, Barry Fulmer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore renews TV ratings deal with California Oregon Broadcasting
May 30, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and California Oregon Broadcasting have announced an agreement for Comscore to exclusively provide measurement services to their television stations KOBI+ (NBC) and KOBI2 (ThisTV) in Medford, Ore. and KSLR (FOX) and KEVU (MyNet) in Eugene, Ore.
News categories: Comscore, KLSR-TV, KOBI-TV, Steve Walsh, Mark Metzger, Robert Wise, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Comscore signs exclusive measurement deal with Lockwood Broadcast
May 14, 2019 – Comscore and Lockwood Broadcast have announced an agreement for Comscore to exclusively provide measurement services to their television stations in Knoxville, Tenn., Wichita, Kan., Augusta, Ga., Dothan, Ala., Panama City, Fla. and Sherman-Ada-Ardmore, Texas.
News categories: Comscore, Lockwood Broadcast, Steve Walsh, Dave Hanna, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Videa platform integrates Comscore TV Data
Jan 23, 2019 – Videa has announced that it will use Comscore TV data within its automation platform. The addition of Comscore TV data grants media buyers and sellers access to Comscore campaign measurement insights within the Videa platform.
News categories: Videa, Comscore, Mary Barnas, Steve Walsh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore extends relationship with Scripps to full TV station group deal
Dec 18, 2018 – Comscore has announced a groupwide agreement with The E.W. Scripps (NASDAQ: SSP), expanding its local market television measurement partnership across all Scripps television markets and stations.
News categories: Comscore, E.W. Scripps, Steve Walsh, Brian Lawlor, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Calkins Digital OTT and mobile apps to integrate comScore audience data
May 17, 2017 – Calkins Digital has announced that it is working with comScore to streamline the integration of verified third-party audience measurement data on OTT platforms, a critical step in the process of local media owners’ monetization of their content and audience across their digital platforms.
News categories: Calkins Digital, comScore, Yancey Douris, Guy Tasaka, Steve Walsh, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent
- Salzburg AG launches 'TV Plus' IPTV with Ocilion
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT 5 West B
- Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance releases 1st set of specifications
- Orange France launches Livebox 5 gateway
- Liberty LA to acquire AT&T's operations in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Peninsular Malaysia to complete analogue TV switch-off on October 14th
- Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
- ARK Multicasting broadcasts both ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 from the same equipment stack
- OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
- Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets