Digital TV News: Steve McCaffery
Motorola Mobility Helps Altibox Extend Video Services to any Room in the Home
Oct 31, 2011 – Altibox customers will soon enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with the introduction of Motorola Mobility's (NYSE:MMI) VAP2400 wireless video bridge.
News categories: Motorola, Altibox, IPTV, Norway, Smart Home
Motorola Mobility Extends IPTV Set-top Roll-out With VimpelCom
Sep 9, 2011 – Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) has announced that VimpelCom (NYSE: VIP) has selected Motorola's advanced VIP22n2E series set-tops to expand their roll out of enhanced IPTV services to customers under its Beeline brand.
News categories: Motorola, VimpelCom, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Russia, Set Top Box
Motorola to Launch Next-Generation HD IPTV Set-top in Turkey With TTNET
Sep 10, 2010 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced the first commercial deployment of its VIP1002E/F Series IPTV set-top with TTNET in Turkey. The VIP1002E/F will offer TTNET's customers services such as pausing live TV only found on higher spec. DVR set-tops.
News categories: Motorola, TTNET, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Turkey
Aster Selects Motorola RFoG Solution to Extend Triple-Play Services and Increase Bandwidth
Mar 31, 2010 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has been selected by Aster for a pilot deployment of its RF over Glass (RFoG) solution. Motorola's RFoG will enable Aster to roll out an advanced FTTH network and deliver new ultra-broadband triple-play services.
News categories: Motorola, Aster, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Fibre, Poland
Motorola and Magnet Extend IPTV Across Ireland
Sep 11, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that Magnet has deployed Motorola Home & Networks Mobility's VIP1900 series IPTV set-tops, enabling the delivery of IP Video services to customers of its Magnet Entertainment service across Ireland.
News categories: Motorola, Magnet Networks, Digital TV, IPTV, Ireland, Set Top Box
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey