Digital TV News: Stofa
ARRIS extends growth with customer wins in APAC
Oct 23, 2018 – ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced two high-profile customer wins – Foxtel (Australia) and SK Broadband (Korea)– showcasing continued international momentum for its expanded portfolio.
News categories: ARRIS International, Foxtel, SK Broadband, Steve McCaffery, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Satellite, Set Top Box
ARRIS announcing additional customer wins at IBC
Sep 13, 2018 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced a number of customer wins from around the world. Recent wins with HBO Latin America, Liberty Global in Germany, Sky Italia and Stofa in Denmark underscore ARRIS's international leadership.
News categories: ARRIS International, Steve McCaffery, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Stofa selects Irdeto to protect new Android set-top box
Apr 6, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that Stofa has selected Irdeto Cloaked CA to securely deliver content through its upcoming Android set-top box (STB). The box was developed in cooperation with Google and Kaon Media.
News categories: Irdeto, Stofa, Kaon, Doug Lowther, Ole Fruekilde Madsen, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Stofa selects iWedia Android TV for new 4K Box
Mar 30, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 solution for Android TV has been chosen by Stofa to operate its next-gen TV box. The software runs on a quad cable tuner 4K STB provided by Kaon Media.
News categories: iWedia, Stofa, KaonMedia, Nikola Teslić, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
Elemental provides Stofa with video processing for multiscreen services
May 12, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Stofa is using Elemental video processing solutions to process, package and manage live linear channels in real time for its catch-up TV and multiscreen video services.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, John Nemeth, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile
Stofa deploys Cisco CCAP solution in Denmark
Jan 20, 2014 – Danish broadband and cable TV-provider Stofa has deployed Cisco's Converged Cable Access Platform (CCAP), enabling it to simultaneously handle VOD and broadband traffic within the same access platform.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, Yves Padrines, Torben Drews, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Verimatrix enhances revenue security for new Stofa online TV service
Jun 4, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Stofa, Denmark's second largest cable operator, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV to provide an enhanced revenue security foundation for its SmartTv OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Stofa, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
NEOTION providing STOFA with Advanced VOD CAM solution
Sep 7, 2012 – The advanced VOD CAMs developed by NEOTION have been specifically tailored for STOFA's range of pay TV services, and embed an interactive application providing access to the same range of services and applications as with hybrid set top boxes.
News categories: NEOTION, Stofa, Cable TV, CAM, Denmark, IBC2019, Smart TV
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019