Digital TV News: Stofa
Stofa releases Tv-boks based on Android TV
Nov 4, 2019 – Stofa has announed the launch of a new set-top box. The Stofa Tv-boks is based on Google's Android TV platform. Stofa has also announced a partnership with HBO Nordic.
News categories: Stofa, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box
ARRIS extends growth with customer wins in APAC
Oct 23, 2018 – ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced two high-profile customer wins – Foxtel (Australia) and SK Broadband (Korea)– showcasing continued international momentum for its expanded portfolio.
News categories: ARRIS International, Foxtel, SK Broadband, Steve McCaffery, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Satellite, Set Top Box
ARRIS announcing additional customer wins at IBC
Sep 13, 2018 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced a number of customer wins from around the world. Recent wins with HBO Latin America, Liberty Global in Germany, Sky Italia and Stofa in Denmark underscore ARRIS's international leadership.
News categories: ARRIS International, Steve McCaffery, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
Stofa selects Irdeto to protect new Android set-top box
Apr 6, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that Stofa has selected Irdeto Cloaked CA to securely deliver content through its upcoming Android set-top box (STB). The box was developed in cooperation with Google and Kaon Media.
News categories: Irdeto, Stofa, Kaon, Doug Lowther, Ole Fruekilde Madsen, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Stofa selects iWedia Android TV for new 4K Box
Mar 30, 2017 – iWedia has announced that its Teatro-3.5 solution for Android TV has been chosen by Stofa to operate its next-gen TV box. The software runs on a quad cable tuner 4K STB provided by Kaon Media.
News categories: iWedia, Stofa, KaonMedia, Nikola Teslić, Android TV, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
Elemental provides Stofa with video processing for multiscreen services
May 12, 2014 – Elemental has announced that Stofa is using Elemental video processing solutions to process, package and manage live linear channels in real time for its catch-up TV and multiscreen video services.
News categories: Elemental Technologies, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, John Nemeth, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Mobile
Stofa deploys Cisco CCAP solution in Denmark
Jan 20, 2014 – Danish broadband and cable TV-provider Stofa has deployed Cisco's Converged Cable Access Platform (CCAP), enabling it to simultaneously handle VOD and broadband traffic within the same access platform.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Stofa, Thomas Helbo, Yves Padrines, Torben Drews, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Verimatrix enhances revenue security for new Stofa online TV service
Jun 4, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Stofa, Denmark's second largest cable operator, has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV to provide an enhanced revenue security foundation for its SmartTv OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Stofa, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
- African SVOD subscribers to more than quadruple
- Bitmovin releases 2020/2021 Video Developer Report
- ironSource Aura releases pay TV engagement solution
- TV panel shipments expected to decrease by 6.2% in 2020
- Zapi OTT pay TV service launches in Spain with Mirada
- Discovery selects Magnite to strengthen DTC advertising proposition
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts