Digital TV News: Streamezzo
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, IBCShow, Infrastructure, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen
O2, Orange, and Vodafone to Launch Pilot of New Broadcast Service in UK
Jun 22, 2010 – O2 (Madrid and NYSE: TEF), Orange (Paris and NYSE: FTE), and Vodafone (London:VOD) have announced an initiative to jointly pilot a new mobile broadcast system capable of delivering data intensive services such as mobile TV in a more efficient way.
News categories: O2, Orange, Vodafone, Digital TV, LTE, Multiscreen, UK
Streamezzo and Atos Origin partner on iPhone™ Mobile TV application
Jul 6, 2009 – Streamezzo and Atos Worldline have announced a partnership to power an interactive Live TV application for iPhone 3G. The solution has already been implemented by a European Mobile Telecom provider, and is distributed through Apple's App Store.
News categories: Streamezzo, Atos Worldline, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen, Smartphone
TTP to Showcase Technology Allowing US Digital TV Broadcasts to Be Viewed on Current Cell Phones at CTIA Wireless '09
Mar 19, 2009 – The Technology Partnership (TTP) has developed technology to help broadcasters, cellular carriers and accessory brands capitalise on the new mobile-specific (ATSC-M/H) digital TV (DTV) transmissions being established across the US during 2009.
News categories: TTP, Streamezzo, ATSC Mobile DTV, Multiscreen, Super Mobility Week
China Mobile selects Streamezzo to develop and deploy interactive mobile TV offering in time for 2008 Olympics
Oct 21, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL) has selected Streamezzo's rich media software platform and professional services to design, develop and deploy its new interactive Mobile TV offering.
News categories: Streamezzo, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen
Telstra Selects Streamezzo to Power Interactive TV Offering
Jun 18, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that Telstra has selected Streamezzo's software platform and professional services team to design, develop and deploy the first fully interactive Mobile TV service in Australia.
News categories: Streamezzo, Telstra, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Multiscreen
Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung demonstrate live interactive broadcast mobile TV in S-Band based on DVB-SH
Sep 7, 2007 – On the occasion of IBC, Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and Samsung Electronics (Seoul KSE: 005930 and London GDR: SMSN) have announced that they are demonstrating live broadcast mobile TV in S-Band using a Samsung handset.
News categories: Digital TV, DVB-SH, IBCShow, Middleware, Multiscreen
- Accenture enables Mediaset Premium OTT
- TWC residential video subscribers up 21,000 in 1Q 2016
- CNN launch partner for comScore combined TV and digital audience metrics
- Verizon, Telstra, kt and EE launch LTE-Broadcast Alliance
- IoT to Account for 28% of Wireless Connectivity IC Market by 2021
- Airtel Digital TV adds 619,000 subscribers in 1Q 2016
- ZTE trials AndroidTV STB at Tokushima Cable
- Global pay TV revenues to peak in 2018
- DIRECTV up 328k; U-Verse down 382k; DTVLA down 73k subscribers in 1Q 2016
- FCC consults on ATSC 3.0 physical layer deployment
- StarHub adopts NAGRA's Netflix solution for STBs
- TalkTalk introduces TalkTalk TV Store
- iWedia Teatro-3.0 STB software now available on HiSilicon SoCs
- iWedia and DMT partner for UHD IPTV/OTT hybrid STBs running Android TV
- Comigo and Keepixo team up for end-to-end OTT solution
- Vietnam's VSTV selects Irdeto for OTT service
- SoftAtHome provides software for Mobistar unbundled cable
- MPEG LA expands HEVC licence coverage
- 4K STB market to be worth $3.65 billion by 2024
- Omantel opts for ARRIS set-top boxes