Digital TV News: Streamezzo
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, IBCShow, Infrastructure, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen
O2, Orange, and Vodafone to Launch Pilot of New Broadcast Service in UK
Jun 22, 2010 – O2 (Madrid and NYSE: TEF), Orange (Paris and NYSE: FTE), and Vodafone (London:VOD) have announced an initiative to jointly pilot a new mobile broadcast system capable of delivering data intensive services such as mobile TV in a more efficient way.
News categories: O2, Orange, Vodafone, Digital TV, LTE, Multiscreen, UK
Streamezzo and Atos Origin partner on iPhone™ Mobile TV application
Jul 6, 2009 – Streamezzo and Atos Worldline have announced a partnership to power an interactive Live TV application for iPhone 3G. The solution has already been implemented by a European Mobile Telecom provider, and is distributed through Apple's App Store.
News categories: Streamezzo, Atos Worldline, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen, Smartphone
TTP to Showcase Technology Allowing US Digital TV Broadcasts to Be Viewed on Current Cell Phones at CTIA Wireless '09
Mar 19, 2009 – The Technology Partnership (TTP) has developed technology to help broadcasters, cellular carriers and accessory brands capitalise on the new mobile-specific (ATSC-M/H) digital TV (DTV) transmissions being established across the US during 2009.
News categories: TTP, Streamezzo, ATSC Mobile DTV, Multiscreen, Super Mobility Week
China Mobile selects Streamezzo to develop and deploy interactive mobile TV offering in time for 2008 Olympics
Oct 21, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that China Mobile (Hong Kong: 0941; NYSE: CHL) has selected Streamezzo's rich media software platform and professional services to design, develop and deploy its new interactive Mobile TV offering.
News categories: Streamezzo, China Mobile, China, Digital TV, LTE, Middleware, Multiscreen
Telstra Selects Streamezzo to Power Interactive TV Offering
Jun 18, 2008 – Streamezzo has announced that Telstra has selected Streamezzo's software platform and professional services team to design, develop and deploy the first fully interactive Mobile TV service in Australia.
News categories: Streamezzo, Telstra, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Multiscreen
Alcatel-Lucent and Samsung demonstrate live interactive broadcast mobile TV in S-Band based on DVB-SH
Sep 7, 2007 – On the occasion of IBC, Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) and Samsung Electronics (Seoul KSE: 005930 and London GDR: SMSN) have announced that they are demonstrating live broadcast mobile TV in S-Band using a Samsung handset.
News categories: Digital TV, DVB-SH, IBCShow, Middleware, Multiscreen
- HEVC Advance announces HEVC patent pool
- ST showcases DOCSIS and C-DOCSIS 3.0 solutions at CCBN 2015
- Conax establishes Beijing test center
- NTT develops world's first professional 4K H.265/HEVC real time encoder LSI
- Broadcom delivers DOCSIS 3.0 cable set-top box platform for China
- Broadcom launches first HD satellite set-top box SoC for China
- Broadcom enables China's first 4Kp60 STB deployment
- RDA selects Chips&Media HD video IP for mobile and DTV platforms
- iPanel middleware integrated with STMicroelectronics' chipsets
- Global pay TV subscriber base to pass 1.1 Billion in 2020
- Entropic MoCA 1.1 designed into Coship Gateways and Adapters for China
- Guangdong Cable selects NAGRA content protection
- Rochester Telephone Company deploys Inca Networks transcoder
- Astro selects Thomson for DTH, IPTV and OTT expansion
- STMicroelectronics announces Ultra-HDp60 STB SoCs for the China market
- World’s smallest STB tuner ICs with integrated loop-through
- FreeTV Alliance releases common Remote Control Specification
- StarTimes deploys Conax-certified ALi-based set-top boxes
- North America's traditional pay TV revenues to fall by 11.7%
- More details of Foxtel's iQ3 set-top box