Digital TV News: T-Mobile Czech Republic
T-Mobile Czech Republic and Slovak Telekom deploy video apps with 24i
Mar 10, 2020 – 24i has announced that its 24i Smart Operator product has been deployed by T-Mobile Czech Republic and Slovak Telekom to provide IPTV and TV Anywhere video experiences to T-Mobile TV GO, Magio GO and Digi GO customers.
News categories: 24i, Slovak Telekom, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Martijn van Horssen, Marcel Šatánek, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, TV Everywhere
Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic select MediaKind for IPTV
Nov 21, 2018 – MediaKind has been selected by Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic, members of the Deutsche Telekom group, to power the delivery of market-leading IPTV services to consumers in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
News categories: MediaKind, Slovak Telekom, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Angel Ruiz, Andrej Pinak, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovakia
T-Mobile Czech Republic IPTV service to start on April 4th
Mar 31, 2016 – T-Mobile Czech Republic has announced that it will launch an IPTV service called T-Mobile TV on April 4, 2016. There will be three tiers of service consisting of 70, 100 or 130 channels including some channels in HD.
News categories: T-Mobile, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
T-Mobile launches mobile TV with Allegro DVT transcoders
Mar 2, 2015 – Allegro DVT has announced that T-Mobile Czech Republic is launching Mobile TV. T-Mobile has selected Allegro DVT's transcoders to build the OTT platform that makes the Mobile TV service available to T-Mobile's 6 million subscribers.
News categories: Allegro DVT, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Jerome Blanc, Milan Hába, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
T-Mobile Czech Republic deploys nangu.TV for OTT mobile TV
Dec 8, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has expanded its relationship with T-Mobile Czech Republic. A nangu.TV customer for several years, T-Mobile CZ is now using the company’s Media Platform to provide OTT mobile TV services for its customer base.
News categories: nangu.TV, T-Mobile, Tomas Padera, Milan Hába, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
450,000 devices connected to nangu.TV
Nov 6, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that more than 450,000 paid subscribers using active devices including set-top boxes, mobile phones, tablets and PCs are now connected to its media platform, which enables the delivery of television and video content.
News categories: nangu.TV, Tomas Padera, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Slovakia, Subscribers, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine
T-Mobile Czech Republic launches satellite TV
Oct 21, 2010 – On November 1st T-Mobile begins its T-Mobile TV satellite service in the Czech Republic. T-Mobile will be the only provider on the Czech market offering a satellite dish and a receiver supporting HD and USB recording for only CZK 1.
News categories: T-Mobile Czech Republic, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
T-Mobile Selects SafeBSF from SafeNet for Mobile TV Platform
Sep 12, 2008 – SafeNet has announced that after extensive testing, T-Mobile Czech Republic has selected SafeNet's SafeBSF SIM-based authentication for its DVB-H mobile TV trial platform.
News categories: SafeNet, T-Mobile Czech Republic, Content Protection, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile
Eastern Europe Follows European Trend of Turning to Mobile TV for New Revenue
Jul 10, 2008 – According to Frost and Sullivan, 2.6 million Europeans, headed by Italy, are already using mobile TV. Now the future of the mobile market in Eastern Europe rests in a growing interest in mobile TV.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, 5G, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Italy, Market Research, Mobile, Poland, Romania, Russia, Smart TV
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage