Digital TV News: TVision
T-Mobile and Amazon to bring Prime Video to TVision Home
Apr 10, 2019 – T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) have announced an agreement bringing Prime Video to TVision Home later this year. TVision customers with a Prime membership will be able to watch all Prime content through the Prime Video app on TVision.
News categories: T-Mobile, Prime Video, TVision, Mike Sievert, Andrew Bennett, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, USA
T-Mobile introduces TVision Home
Apr 10, 2019 – T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) has introduced TVision Home, a rebranded and upgraded version of Layer3 TV. TVision Home is launching in Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington DC metro areas, as well as Longmont CO, with other markets coming later this year.
News categories: T-Mobile, TVision, John Legere, Mike Sievert, 5G, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
TVision Insights and Data Plus Math tie TV attention data to outcomes
Mar 26, 2018 – TVision Insights has announced a partnership with Data Plus Math. The two companies are marrying attention and outcome data for clients in order to understand where target audiences are paying attention, and how targeting plus attention leads to sales.
News categories: TVision Insights, Data Plus Math, Dan Schiffman, John Hoctor, Tim Hanlon, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision Insights unveils Quarterly Attention Report for TV and OTT
Mar 21, 2017 – TVision Insights has released its inaugural Quarterly Attention Report. The report showcases U.S. TV and OTT attention data across demographics, commercials, and programming, covering October 1 – December 31 2016.
News categories: TVision Insights, Pre-Meditated Media, Dan Schiffman, Gerard Broussard, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
TVision raises $6.8m for attention-based ad measurement
Oct 26, 2016 – TVision has secured $6.8M in funding to expand operations. TVision captures TV and OTT video attention data passively using sensor-based technology and algorithms to detect actual eyes-on-screen.
News categories: TVision Insights, Accomplice, Jane Clarke, Ryan Moore, Advertising, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Zhone Technologies Announces Network Expansion With SRT Communications to Support Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 10, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ multi-service access node (MSAN) will be used by SRT Communications (SRT) in combination with Microsoft® Mediaroom® to deliver new IPTV and video services via ADSL2+ and FTTH.
News categories: Zhone, SRT Communications, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Broadpeak to unveil video delivery solutions lineup at IBC
Sep 6, 2010 – Broadpeak has announced that it will make its international debut at IBC2010, unveiling its suite of powerful video delivery solutions for network service providers, focusing on content delivery network (CDN) and video-on-demand (VoD) servers.
News categories: Broadpeak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IBC2019, IPTV
Technicolor Updates Its Set-top Boxes to Enhance the TV Experience for Bouygues Telecom Bbox Customers
Sep 2, 2010 – Technicolor (Paris: FR0010918292; NYSE: TCH) and Bouygues Telecom have announced the development of a new TV user interface for Bouygues Telecom Bbox customers and new software for the Technicolor DBI 8500 set-top boxes used by Bouygues.
News categories: Technicolor, Bouygues Telecom, France, Middleware, Set Top Box
IPTV Set-top Box Shipments to Rise by Nearly 50 Percent in 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – Shipments of television Set-top Boxes (STBs) sold into the up-and-coming Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) segment are set to rise by nearly 50 percent in 2010, according to iSuppli Corp.
News categories: iSuppli, Lee Ratliff, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Konka expands brand to the United States and Canada
- NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
- Edge Networks selects ENENSYS TestTree for ATSC 3.0 testing
- DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
- Comcast and NuEyes enable customers with visual disabilities to see TV with Smartglasses
- Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
- TiVo chooses SpotX for monetization of CTV ad inventory
- SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
- Tappx to develop programmatic Server-Side Ad Insertion platform for TV
- TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
- Telefónica moves RTVE video and radio content to HOTBIRD at 13°E
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- US media players get on AVOD bandwagon as market revenue soars
- Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine