Digital TV News: Ted Malone
TiVo introduces DTT STB in Canada
Oct 1, 2019 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced to the Canadian market its TiVo EDGE for antenna, a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable, all-in-one media device designed to work with an HD antenna and equipped with a premium on-screen user experience.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Canada, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
BitRouter shows an ATSC 3.0 gateway demo on a TiVo BOLT OTA Player at NAB 2019
Apr 8, 2019 – BitRouter has announced that it has enhanced the capabilities of its ATSC3pro receiver to include gateway functionality. This will allow ATSC3pro customers to both use the device as a set-top box and stream live content to remote devices.
News categories: BitRouter, TiVo Corp, Gopal Miglani, Ted Malone, ATSC 3, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, NABShow, USA
TiVo introduces TiVo BOLT OTA 4K hybrid DTT DVR
Sep 27, 2018 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced TiVo BOLT OTA for antenna, a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable set-top box designed to work with an HD antenna, and equipped with an on-screen user experience that looks and feels like a high-end cable box.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Terrestrial, USA
TiVo unveils VOX lineup providing a voice-powered TiVo experience
Oct 24, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has introduced additions to the TiVo consumer product family – the TiVo BOLT VOX and TiVo Mini VOX. The device lineup includes TiVo’s first voice control remote – the TiVo VOX Remote, with which viewers can use their voice to search for programs.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Ted Malone, Digital TV, DVR, USA, UX
Vodafone Portugal Casa TV now available on Xbox 360
Dec 16, 2009 – Vodafone (London:VOD), in partnership with Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), is offering the Vodafone Portugal Casa TV digital television service on the Xbox 360 console.
News categories: Vodafone, Microsoft, Xbox, António Margato, Ted Malone, Digital TV, Gaming, IPTV, Portugal, Set Top Box
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia