Digital TV News: Telekom Slovenije
Telekom Slovenije boosts User Experience with Caipy
Mar 2, 2017 – Telekom Slovenije has adopted Caipy to improve the user experience for its TV subscribers. With Caipy’s precise boundary detection, Telekom Slovenije will deliver popular Catch Up TV and TV recordings with a perfect start on playback.
News categories: Caipy, Telekom Slovenije, Jorg Nonnenmacher, Marko Kroflič, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Slovenia, UX
Telekom Slovenije to offer TV over LTE/4G
May 22, 2015 – Telekom Slovenije has developed a solution to provide its users with internet, telephony, and TV over its LTE/4G network. The service will be offered to those users who live in areas where a broadband cable connection is not possible, but where LTE/4G is already available.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Matjaž Beričič, 5G, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovenia
Telekom Slovenije selects Viaccess-Orca player for OTT delivery
Apr 21, 2015 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Telekom Slovenije has selected Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player to support its new OTT multiscreen platform TViN. Through the Connected Sentinel Player, operators and content providers can securely deliver OTT services to a wide range of connected devices.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Telekom Slovenije, Chem Assagyag, Simon Furlan, DRM, IPTV, Media Player, Slovenia, TV Everywhere
Telekom Slovenije presents all-in-one OTT platform
Feb 20, 2014 – Telekom Slovenije has announced its white-label OTT solution for operators and media companies, based on its TViN platform. TViN is an all-in-one solution enabling service providers to expand their OTT TV service to multiple devices.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Simon Furlan, Pete Smith, Content Distribution, Europe, Mobile, OTT, Video Exchange
SMiT develops CAM for BoomTV services in Macedonia
Jan 15, 2014 – SMiT Corporation (SMiT) is working with BoomTV, a brand name of ONE Telecommunication Skopje, a part of Telekom Slovenije Group, to release a Viaccess CAM for subscribers in Macedonia.
News categories: SMiT Corp, BoomTV, Saso Srbakov, Bingyu Xiang, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
Telekom Slovenije adds 10,300 pay TV connections in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Telekom Slovenije has published its Business Report for the period January – September 2013. Over the first nine months of this year the number of TV connections was up 12% to reach 313,965.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mobile, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Netgem opens up partner programme with its Home Cloud Software Development Kit
Mar 15, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has made its Home Cloud software development kit (SDK) available to application developers, Internet service providers and operator partners.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
SiOL TV reaches 109k subscribers in Slovenia at end-2009
Mar 31, 2010 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has published the annual report of the Telekom Slovenia Group and Telekom Slovenije, d.d. for the year 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers was up 29% on a year earlier to pass 109,000 by the end of the year.
News categories: Telekom Slovenia, IPTV, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
BoomTV in Macedonia has 11,000 users at end-2009
Feb 25, 2010 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 2009. At end-2009, Ipko in Kosovo had nearly 43,000 digital cable TV connections and BoomTV in Macedonian had over 11,000 television users.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, BoomTV, Ipko, Aneks, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television
- Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
- Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
- IQIYI reaches content distribution agreement with Astro Malaysia
- Harmonic enables Guangdong Radio and Television's UHD broadcasts
- Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
- SERAPHIC and CVTE offer customisable Freeview Play 4K TV solution
- TVB deploys Harmonic content-aware encoding on Hong Kong OTT platform
- Atari VCS home gaming and entertainment platform unveiled
- 120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
- Vimeo adds support for AV1 codec