Digital TV News: Telekom Srbija
Telekom Srbija to launch DTH with SES at 23.5°E
Nov 15, 2018 – Viewers in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro will soon have access to content delivered by Telekom Srbija from SES’ orbital location at 23.5°E. Telekom Srbija’s DTH platform will start broadcasting in mid-December.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Marijana Vukasinovic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia
Telekom Srbija acquires Kopernikus Technology
Nov 6, 2018 – Abris Capital Partners has sold 100% of its shares in its Serbian portfolio company, Kopernikus Technology, to Telekom Serbia. Prior to the sale to Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology was the leading consolidator of Serbia's cable sector.
News categories: Abris Capital Partners, Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology, Milorad Anđelić, Predrag Ćulibrk, Srdjan Milovanović, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Serbia
Radio Television of Serbia broadcasts all channels via SES Video
Feb 5, 2018 – SES has announced that Radio Television of Serbia (RTS) is now transmitting its entire bouquet of nine TV channels and four radio stations via Astra 5°E, following an extension deal between SES and Telekom Srbija.
News categories: SES S.A, Telekom Srbija, RTS, Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Milica Jovičić, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Serbia
Telekom Srbija’s new DVB-T2 pay-TV offering secured by Conax
Sep 8, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Telekom Srbija has selected Conax Contego unified content security solution to secure its expansion into the DVB-T2 pay-TV arena.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Srbija, Morten Solbakken, Predrag Culibrk, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Serbia, Terrestrial
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user
May 24, 2013 – Telekom Srbija has presented an award to its 200,000th subscriber. The company finished 2012 with 175,000 IPTV subscribers.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, IPTV, Serbia, Subscribers
Telekom Srbija Selects Entone For IPTV Rollout
Aug 2, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Amulet™ HD IPTV Receiver with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Telekom Srbija for its national high-definition (HD) IPTV rollout.
News categories: Entone, Telekom Srbija, INTRACOM, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia, Set Top Box
Slovenia's SiOL TV reaches 101k subscribers at end-2Q09
Aug 28, 2009 – Telekom Slovenia (Ljubljana:TLSG) has reported results for the first six months of 2009. The number of IPTV subscribers has increased by 71% within one year to almost 102,000 at the end of June 2009.
News categories: SiOL TV, Aneks, Ipko, Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Serbia - Telekom Srbija to launch IPTV
Sep 26, 2008 – Telekom Srbija has announced that from the 15th October it will be the first in Serbia to offer IPTV. The initial offer will consist of 80 domestic and foreign channels with the potential for this to increase to 200 channels.
News categories: Telekom Srbija, Digital TV, IPTV, Serbia
- TVB deploys Harmonic content-aware encoding on Hong Kong OTT platform
- Atari VCS home gaming and entertainment platform unveiled
- Vimeo adds support for AV1 codec
- Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
- Pluto TV arrives on Comcast Xfinity X1 set-tops
- Europe is not cord-cutting right across the board
- Global pay TV subscriptions to grow to 1.10 billion by 2024
- MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
- MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
- NAGRA to demonstrate technology portfolio at ConnecTechAsia 2019
- Shenzhen Topway goes Ultra HD with Harmonic
- Esports to break the billion-dollar barrier in 2020
- Rakuten launches Rakuten Sports streaming service
- Ericsson Mobility Report: 5G uptake even faster than expected
- BARB commissions Kantar Focal Meter for UK TV audience measurement
- ATEME provides headend to the Egyptian National Media Authority
- Datacom signed-up as Viaccess-Orca system integrator in APAC
- Flix Snip expands to Spain and Italy on Huawei Video
- Western European telcos are winning the European 5G race
- Norwegian video entertainment market grows 6% in 2018